Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bergelmir Thrudgelmir the Force of N..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89248
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Dec-09 03:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89248, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bergelmir Thrudgelmir the Force of Nature, Courageous Hunter of the Impure"

Sun Dec 13 14:09:18 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Bergelmir perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:258

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 03:29 AM

#89261, "Am I the only one..."
In response to Reply #0

Who thinks it is odd that two hero level druid outlanders auto-deleted within 4 hours of each other?

I'm not making any accusations here. I just thought it was strange.

GLWYN?

kalisda (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 07:23 AM

#89267, "RE: Am I the only one..."
In response to Reply #1

I thought about that too when I saw it. Kind of funny, I really never saw them around after Quird died when they both used to always be on. Maybe they both got annoyed that Fezzle made harbinger over them. I doubt it is anything sinister though, probably just a funny coincidence.

CerunnirThu 31-Dec-09 09:26 PM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#89636, "Well."
In response to Reply #2

I had no idea who Bergelmir was in real life. My last logon was pretty much for the express purpose of telling the imms I was not interested in Harbinger, since I would not have time to play a leader with exams up and coming. I did this because I knew with a fair amount of certainty that I was the first choise for Harbinger, and I did not want them to wait for me.

Its possible Bergelmir stopped logging when he did not get it though, I have no idea. But if this is true, then that is the reason. My last login was to decline harbinger, and Fezzle got it the next day or so.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 11:49 PM

#89640, "Dirty Dio's VIP perma ended, huh?"
In response to Reply #3

That is a joke, by the way.

I liked Baldrien and Bergelmir for what it's worth, though I found Bergelmir a bit more distasteful to the type of char I had at the time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89248 Previous topic | Next topic