Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bergelmir Thrudgelmir the Force of Nature, Courageous Hunter of the Impure
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89248
89248, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bergelmir Thrudgelmir the Force of Nature, Courageous Hunter of the Impure
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 13 14:09:18 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Bergelmir perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:258
89261, Am I the only one...
Posted by _Magus_Guest_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Who thinks it is odd that two hero level druid outlanders auto-deleted within 4 hours of each other?

I'm not making any accusations here. I just thought it was strange.

GLWYN?
89267, RE: Am I the only one...
Posted by kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought about that too when I saw it. Kind of funny, I really never saw them around after Quird died when they both used to always be on. Maybe they both got annoyed that Fezzle made harbinger over them. I doubt it is anything sinister though, probably just a funny coincidence.

89636, Well.
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea who Bergelmir was in real life. My last logon was pretty much for the express purpose of telling the imms I was not interested in Harbinger, since I would not have time to play a leader with exams up and coming. I did this because I knew with a fair amount of certainty that I was the first choise for Harbinger, and I did not want them to wait for me.

Its possible Bergelmir stopped logging when he did not get it though, I have no idea. But if this is true, then that is the reason. My last login was to decline harbinger, and Fezzle got it the next day or so.
89640, Dirty Dio's VIP perma ended, huh?
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That is a joke, by the way.

I liked Baldrien and Bergelmir for what it's worth, though I found Bergelmir a bit more distasteful to the type of char I had at the time.