Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Myzthock the Wizard of Transmutation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88879
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Dec-09 10:00 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88879, "(DELETED) [None] Myzthock the Wizard of Transmutation"

Wed Dec 2 20:56:20 2009

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Myzthock perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:32

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Just a quick FYI, Tinsalaop (Guest), 04-Dec-09 07:31 PM, #1
     Reply So, Dwoggurd, 04-Dec-09 08:08 PM, #2
     Reply I sense you do not want an answer you want to argue so ..., Tinsalaop (Guest), 04-Dec-09 11:54 PM, #3
     Reply RE: So, Isildur, 05-Dec-09 12:14 AM, #4
     Reply You kind'a miss the point, Hyshrawr (Guest), 05-Dec-09 02:21 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Just a quick FYI, Kalisda (Guest), 05-Dec-09 11:17 AM, #6
     Reply No complaints, Kadsies (Guest), 05-Dec-09 11:52 AM, #7

Tinsalaop (Guest)Fri 04-Dec-09 07:31 PM

#89024, "Just a quick FYI"
In response to Reply #0

I hope this was not because you were not instantly interviewed and possibly inducted into Scion. Scion has a tight membership list and cap and I hold to it. I also respect those who put in some time and pledge at a young age instead of at level 37. Now I know you were at level 37 for a while after pledging, but Scion is not about just pledging and then talking to the leader 5 minutes later asking for interview, getting an interview, and getting in. There is some time in there. So I hope that was not the reason for the deletion. Also, I try to make every effort to find the applicant's playing time and come to them and talk to him if there is a good amount of time where I don't see them.

So for applicants out there, if you note me, I will try to find a time to be around once or twice during you time and give you a chance.

Beyond that, you were moving up the short list of those who would be given a chance. You were just not there yet. I was hoping to talk to you one more time and then make the call.

GLWN

DwoggurdFri 04-Dec-09 08:08 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89028, "So"
In response to Reply #1

>Now I know you were at level 37 for a while
>after pledging, but Scion is not about just pledging and then
>talking to the leader 5 minutes later asking for interview,
>getting an interview, and getting in.

So, if not that... what about Scion is?
Other than getting inducted for powers, Scion doesn't have any other purpose.

Tinsalaop (Guest)Fri 04-Dec-09 11:54 PM

#89036, "I sense you do not want an answer you want to argue so ..."
In response to Reply #2

n/t

IsildurSat 05-Dec-09 12:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89037, "RE: So"
In response to Reply #2

Gain power so you're not hosed when the Cc'culgra invade.

If you think you're in good with the invaders, try to hasten the invasion so you can assume your position of power.

There you go.

Hyshrawr (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 02:21 AM

#89042, "You kind'a miss the point"
In response to Reply #2

>>Now I know you were at level 37 for a while
>>after pledging, but Scion is not about just pledging and
>then
>>talking to the leader 5 minutes later asking for interview,
>>getting an interview, and getting in.
>
>So, if not that... what about Scion is?
>Other than getting inducted for powers, Scion doesn't have any
>other purpose.
>
As Isildur said, as well as a big duh. If you're going overall What's the point?! then you're kind of silly in the extreme. What's the point of getting caught up in the ebb and flow of cabal wars under emperors and so forth? What's the point of warring with mages who will continuously spring up like weeds and so forth? It's the game?

I'd hazard a guess and say the primary reason you don't see the point in some of the cabals is because you're more about the number crunching perfect combination so you can avidly pursue the PK aspect of the game while largely neglecting the RP aspect, at least in relative comparison to your PK focus. So... you just won't get it, until you try it. Possibly, even not then but it's worth a try.

Kalisda (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 11:17 AM

#89056, "RE: Just a quick FYI"
In response to Reply #1

"Scion is not about just pledging and then talking to the leader 5 minutes later asking for interview, getting an interview, and getting in. There is some time in there. So I hope that was not the reason for the deletion."

It's really about whatever you as the leader want it to be, along with a little guidance from the Imm. I imagine if someone had the most stellar rp of all time, he's getting in much quicker than one who says I like evil so let me in. That said, there is no time definition that you are required to spend as a pledge, but I imagine it's good to make sure that one session of good rp is something consistent, before bringing them in.

Kadsies (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 11:52 AM

#89059, "No complaints"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interaction and I really didnt delete because lack of cabal loving. After I leveled up to 37 this character just started to feel like a ####ty copy of Llorenz and I really didnt want to play him. That and ive got a brutal series of finals this semester so I just decided to let the char go.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88879 Previous topic | Next topic