Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88017
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Nov-09 11:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88017, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms"

Sun Nov 15 22:07:59 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gilrasn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:26

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cyvus (Guest)Mon 16-Nov-09 05:42 PM

#88030, "Good fights."
In response to Reply #0

It was really test of willpower to try not to get too pissed and remain IC the two times you killed me. The first I didn't get too upset over because it was mostly my fault. I didn't really see anyone I thought would attack me, whoops, and left the comp to take a leak. The second time the wireless connection failed in the hotel I was at. When the link came back I was dead, and saw you walking away. It was very frustrating to die twice like that. I hope I didn't get too pissy at you. #### happens.

You were a tought fight and good luck with your next.

Blazzic (Guest)Mon 16-Nov-09 05:09 PM

#88026, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed fighting you, even though you completely demolished me twice. It gave me someone to swear vengeance against.

I was looking forward to finding out if you really were just that bad ass or it was the mithril plus 5-7 level advantage you had in those two fights that made the difference. I was betting you were pretty good. Until I leveled the gap a bit more I was going to stay the hell away from you, though. No fun walking into a buzzsaw but I would have tried again once we were 1-2 levels apart.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88017 Previous topic | Next topic