Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88017
88017, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 15 22:07:59 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gilrasn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:26
88030, Good fights.
Posted by Cyvus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was really test of willpower to try not to get too pissed and remain IC the two times you killed me. The first I didn't get too upset over because it was mostly my fault. I didn't really see anyone I thought would attack me, whoops, and left the comp to take a leak. The second time the wireless connection failed in the hotel I was at. When the link came back I was dead, and saw you walking away. It was very frustrating to die twice like that. I hope I didn't get too pissy at you. #### happens.

You were a tought fight and good luck with your next.
88026, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gilrasn the Man-At-Arms
Posted by Blazzic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed fighting you, even though you completely demolished me twice. It gave me someone to swear vengeance against.

I was looking forward to finding out if you really were just that bad ass or it was the mithril plus 5-7 level advantage you had in those two fights that made the difference. I was betting you were pretty good. Until I leveled the gap a bit more I was going to stay the hell away from you, though. No fun walking into a buzzsaw but I would have tried again once we were 1-2 levels apart.

GLWYN