Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Shrink..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87783
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Nov-09 12:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87783, "(DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Shrinkage, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue Nov 10 11:11:27 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Talund perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:318

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Sh..., Traphe (Guest), 11-Nov-09 08:29 PM, #5
Reply You sucked., Anonymous112 (Guest), 10-Nov-09 03:17 PM, #2
Reply Thats it, Dervish, 10-Nov-09 12:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Thats it, Xanthrailles, 10-Nov-09 11:07 PM, #3
     Reply It is which makes it all Dup all the much more awesome...., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 11-Nov-09 09:34 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Thats it, Bezzilan (Guest), 11-Nov-09 01:17 AM, #4
     Reply Thanks for inducting a couple of my imperials, dwimmerling, 15-Nov-09 04:20 PM, #7
          Reply Thanks, Dervish, 15-Nov-09 06:58 PM, #8

Traphe (Guest)Wed 11-Nov-09 08:29 PM

#87827, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the help and good luck with the next one.

Anonymous112 (Guest)Tue 10-Nov-09 03:17 PM

#87785, "You sucked."
In response to Reply #0

Seriously... doing everything you can to help those outside your sect... = Lame.

DervishTue 10-Nov-09 12:18 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#87784, "Thats it"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 10-Nov-09 12:19 PM

Ahtieli, you are the best as always. Thanks for your time.

Glurgick, Gzurweeg and most other folks, I liked you and had fun.

Good luck with what you have.

Dupmasione (I always called you Dumbmasione har har) and Lorn, thanks for that RP chats we had, was good even for me - I dont like to RP actually.

XanthraillesTue 10-Nov-09 11:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#87803, "RE: Thats it"
In response to Reply #1

Well you ended up below Elzebeth with Phewt and under Obsoab with Talund. I pegged the thief as soon as you started talking to me. Believe it or not I like your characters for the most part. Talund to me wasn't one of your best.

GLWYN

I always thought the same thing about Dupmasione, heh. I'm hoping that Dupmasione doesn't turn out to be who I think the character is though.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Wed 11-Nov-09 09:34 PM

#87829, "It is which makes it all Dup all the much more awesome...."
In response to Reply #3

Still 99% gone.

Bezzilan (Guest)Wed 11-Nov-09 01:17 AM

#87805, "RE: Thats it"
In response to Reply #1

For someone who says he doesn't like to rp, you did so with me perfectly well. I hope you liked that poem you commissioned for you and Iunna. I enjoyed our chats.

dwimmerlingSun 15-Nov-09 04:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#88011, "Thanks for inducting a couple of my imperials"
In response to Reply #1

I had always been intimidated by the cabal, because I suck at getting gold, but you made it fun. I interacted with you with a couple of thieves, and you were a good mentor for my first serious attempt. I actually got to my mid thirties with both characters.

It did annoy me that you and the emperor were so dead set against me playing a pickpocket thief. I realize the emperor and the council exercise a lot of control over the citizens, but I don't think its cool to try to sway a persons choice as far as what kind of build they are. We did come to a good compromise though that I never managed to pan out.

Good care, good luck with the next!

grimml or something and another thief besides that one.
AKA Dwimmerling

DervishSun 15-Nov-09 06:58 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#88012, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #7

Basically I tried to support others as much as I could. As for pickpocket - its useless for the Empire in PK situations so I tried to convince you but without giving any orders

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87783 Previous topic | Next topic