Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Shrinkage, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87783
87783, (DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Shrinkage, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 10 11:11:27 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Talund perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:318
87827, RE: (DELETED) [None] Talund the Promoter of Imperial Shrinkage, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Traphe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the help and good luck with the next one.
87785, You sucked.
Posted by Anonymous112 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously... doing everything you can to help those outside your sect... = Lame.
87784, Thats it
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahtieli, you are the best as always. Thanks for your time.

Glurgick, Gzurweeg and most other folks, I liked you and had fun.

Good luck with what you have.

Dupmasione (I always called you Dumbmasione har har) and Lorn, thanks for that RP chats we had, was good even for me - I dont like to RP actually.
87803, RE: Thats it
Posted by Xanthrailles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well you ended up below Elzebeth with Phewt and under Obsoab with Talund. I pegged the thief as soon as you started talking to me. Believe it or not I like your characters for the most part. Talund to me wasn't one of your best.

GLWYN

I always thought the same thing about Dupmasione, heh. I'm hoping that Dupmasione doesn't turn out to be who I think the character is though.
87829, It is which makes it all Dup all the much more awesome. NT
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Still 99% gone.
87805, RE: Thats it
Posted by Bezzilan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For someone who says he doesn't like to rp, you did so with me perfectly well. I hope you liked that poem you commissioned for you and Iunna. I enjoyed our chats.
88011, Thanks for inducting a couple of my imperials
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had always been intimidated by the cabal, because I suck at getting gold, but you made it fun. I interacted with you with a couple of thieves, and you were a good mentor for my first serious attempt. I actually got to my mid thirties with both characters.

It did annoy me that you and the emperor were so dead set against me playing a pickpocket thief. I realize the emperor and the council exercise a lot of control over the citizens, but I don't think its cool to try to sway a persons choice as far as what kind of build they are. We did come to a good compromise though that I never managed to pan out.

Good care, good luck with the next!

grimml or something and another thief besides that one.
AKA Dwimmerling
88012, Thanks
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Basically I tried to support others as much as I could. As for pickpocket - its useless for the Empire in PK situations so I tried to convince you but without giving any orders