Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Guzark Sudth the Kingpin, Kingpin of Ga..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87742
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Nov-09 08:36 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87742, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Guzark Sudth the Kingpin, Kingpin of Galadon"

Mon Nov 9 05:12:48 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Guzark perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

blackbirdMon 09-Nov-09 04:53 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#87765, "well, crap."
In response to Reply #0

I had really wanted to go somewhere big with this guy, and be a kick-ass Rager. This is my first Battle character, and it's kind of funny to come full circle from a newbie who played only mages and HATED those paper-thin pk-monkey Battle bastards, to playing one and experiencing their place in the game.

I'm not a great pker. There wasn't usually anybody to hang out with/kill with/get gear with/rp with in the Village, so after various embarrassing solo-pk incidents, like dying to the elven healer's guildguard, I gradually and consistently lost interest... which really sucks, since I had this grandiose hope to help rekindle the Village after a downtime.

School, social life, dog, and WoW keep me pretty busy. When I find a lady, I know there'll definitely be no time for CF. I want to thank all the players, the jackasses and good eggs alike, for the entertainment and the imm-staff for their hard work. Now I'll stop hijacking role contests with my failed characters

There were very few people that a surly, ill-tempered, greedy, and violent duergar thief would really be bosom buddies with, so it was sort of hard to be too chummy with people, but I was anyways. Good luck to everyone in the Village, be more steadfast than me and keep trucking.

Shout out to Malakhi, I think the few times we interacted, especially my induction, was a good bit of fun. I really enjoyed that. Keep that good thing going.

And thanks Ray/Daev for the RC win. I'll stop wasting them now <3

Good luck, CF

Fulgrum (Guest)Mon 09-Nov-09 07:40 PM

#87769, "Ironic that we never shared an ale..."
In response to Reply #1

before Fulgrum understood why he couldn't hang with you.

Damn shame to see you auto. Good job, Mecendereth.

blackbirdMon 09-Nov-09 08:46 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#87771, "haha"
In response to Reply #2

I remember that little episode well, although we, the characters, didn't get much of a chance to work it out. I figured a sneaky duergar bastard would be more than happy to allow a dwarf to stand in front and get smashed in the face by zombies for his own gain. I even got 10k gold out of the whole episode. It was pretty funny and lucrative!

Good luck man, and don't share any ales with those damn duergar.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87742 Previous topic | Next topic