Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Guzark Sudth the Kingpin, Kingpin of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87742
87742, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Guzark Sudth the Kingpin, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 9 05:12:48 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Guzark perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:93
87765, well, crap.
Posted by blackbird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had really wanted to go somewhere big with this guy, and be a kick-ass Rager. This is my first Battle character, and it's kind of funny to come full circle from a newbie who played only mages and HATED those paper-thin pk-monkey Battle bastards, to playing one and experiencing their place in the game.

I'm not a great pker. There wasn't usually anybody to hang out with/kill with/get gear with/rp with in the Village, so after various embarrassing solo-pk incidents, like dying to the elven healer's guildguard, I gradually and consistently lost interest... which really sucks, since I had this grandiose hope to help rekindle the Village after a downtime.

School, social life, dog, and WoW keep me pretty busy. When I find a lady, I know there'll definitely be no time for CF. I want to thank all the players, the jackasses and good eggs alike, for the entertainment and the imm-staff for their hard work. Now I'll stop hijacking role contests with my failed characters :P

There were very few people that a surly, ill-tempered, greedy, and violent duergar thief would really be bosom buddies with, so it was sort of hard to be too chummy with people, but I was anyways. Good luck to everyone in the Village, be more steadfast than me and keep trucking.

Shout out to Malakhi, I think the few times we interacted, especially my induction, was a good bit of fun. I really enjoyed that. Keep that good thing going.

And thanks Ray/Daev for the RC win. I'll stop wasting them now <3

Good luck, CF
87769, Ironic that we never shared an ale...
Posted by Fulgrum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
before Fulgrum understood why he couldn't hang with you.

Damn shame to see you auto. Good job, Mecendereth. :)
87771, haha
Posted by blackbird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember that little episode well, although we, the characters, didn't get much of a chance to work it out. I figured a sneaky duergar bastard would be more than happy to allow a dwarf to stand in front and get smashed in the face by zombies for his own gain. I even got 10k gold out of the whole episode. It was pretty funny and lucrative!

Good luck man, and don't share any ales with those damn duergar.