Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87436
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Oct-09 10:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87436, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Thu Oct 29 21:32:15 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aalim perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:278

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aalim (Guest)Tue 03-Nov-09 08:49 PM

#87574, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to those who replied and a big apology to Urtrekis for deleting so soon after becoming a Child and all but I wasnt really into this character anymore.

I started off with alot of enthusiasm but that went away due to some conflicts and once i lose my enthusiasm for a character its real hard to keep playing them. Add that on top of the fact that i sucked real real bad at PK as an assassin and I figured it was time to move on.

Cya in the fields.

E (Guest)Wed 04-Nov-09 09:49 AM

#87586, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of ..."
In response to Reply #3

You did suck at some pk. I was hopeful you'd make shadow lord, but I never saw you to promote the last few weeks

Kalisda (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 11:43 AM

#87447, "Liked the character"
In response to Reply #0

Have to say well done to any imperial assassin that jumps in on a fight against Lornis and a bard at the council. Even if you figured you would be killed, you never shied away from a fight, and that's a fun opponent to have.

And I was impressed by the attempt alone on Eastern, strangling Lornis. Shame it ended so badly for you since you got slept immediately, but I liked seeing an imperial not afraid to go it alone even at bad odds.

Well done.

empirenewb (Guest)Thu 29-Oct-09 10:45 PM

#87438, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of ..."
In response to Reply #0

You mentored both my serious attempts at imperials. You are a big help and had good advice for me since it had been awhile since I played.

Thanks a ton
Dwimmerling

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87436 Previous topic | Next topic