Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87436
87436, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 29 21:32:15 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aalim perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:278
87574, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Aalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to those who replied and a big apology to Urtrekis for deleting so soon after becoming a Child and all but I wasnt really into this character anymore.

I started off with alot of enthusiasm but that went away due to some conflicts and once i lose my enthusiasm for a character its real hard to keep playing them. Add that on top of the fact that i sucked real real bad at PK as an assassin and I figured it was time to move on.

Cya in the fields.
87586, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by E on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did suck at some pk. I was hopeful you'd make shadow lord, but I never saw you to promote the last few weeks
87447, Liked the character
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have to say well done to any imperial assassin that jumps in on a fight against Lornis and a bard at the council. Even if you figured you would be killed, you never shied away from a fight, and that's a fun opponent to have.

And I was impressed by the attempt alone on Eastern, strangling Lornis. Shame it ended so badly for you since you got slept immediately, but I liked seeing an imperial not afraid to go it alone even at bad odds.

Well done.
87438, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aalim Husam al Din the Child of Urtrekis, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by empirenewb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You mentored both my serious attempts at imperials. You are a big help and had good advice for me since it had been awhile since I played.

Thanks a ton
Dwimmerling