Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86159
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Sep-09 05:40 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86159, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Tue Sep 22 17:36:40 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Pasiphae perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:259

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pasiphae (Guest)Thu 24-Sep-09 09:06 PM

#86219, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well not much to say here, all my friends pretty well age died or deleted before me and I lost interest because of it.

Dokren, as said before, good times.

Frorania, Was fun hanging out with you near the end, too bad you went so fast after I got to hero.. =o)

Gnamrish, Thanks for helping me out that one time when I was younger and in the high lords keep, I got so lucky getting out of there it wasn't funny, damn teleport. =o)

Shyrauk, Thanks for the help and adventures from time to time.

Bambi, Neuro against volley... boy did I learn not to do that in a hurry, good fights.

Lornis, Your damn alligator was WAY too much for me and my newb ass, good fights and thanks for teachng me a few things about pking with a mage.

As far as wands are concerned, I've played this game for a VERY short amount of time and I was able to find all three of my sleek wands once I got to hero. A thief helped me find my sienna and I found the other two all by myself mostly using duo and detect artifact. Not to mention I found a lot of other sources in my travels. Maybe I just got lucky or maybe people are too lazy to go searching for their wands (I was mostly exploring a lot of area's for the first or second time so it was still new and exciting.. haha).

Sulye (Guest)Thu 24-Sep-09 09:17 PM

#86220, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks to watching you and the track skill, I now know a new wand location as well. Huzzah!

pasiphae (Guest)Thu 24-Sep-09 09:59 PM

#86222, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of..."
In response to Reply #2

Good to know I helped someone.. =o)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86159 Previous topic | Next topic