Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86159
86159, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 22 17:36:40 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Pasiphae perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:259
86219, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Pasiphae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well not much to say here, all my friends pretty well age died or deleted before me and I lost interest because of it.

Dokren, as said before, good times.

Frorania, Was fun hanging out with you near the end, too bad you went so fast after I got to hero.. =o)

Gnamrish, Thanks for helping me out that one time when I was younger and in the high lords keep, I got so lucky getting out of there it wasn't funny, damn teleport. =o)

Shyrauk, Thanks for the help and adventures from time to time.

Bambi, Neuro against volley... boy did I learn not to do that in a hurry, good fights.

Lornis, Your damn alligator was WAY too much for me and my newb ass, good fights and thanks for teachng me a few things about pking with a mage.

As far as wands are concerned, I've played this game for a VERY short amount of time and I was able to find all three of my sleek wands once I got to hero. A thief helped me find my sienna and I found the other two all by myself mostly using duo and detect artifact. Not to mention I found a lot of other sources in my travels. Maybe I just got lucky or maybe people are too lazy to go searching for their wands (I was mostly exploring a lot of area's for the first or second time so it was still new and exciting.. haha).
86220, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to watching you and the track skill, I now know a new wand location as well. Huzzah!
86222, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pasiphae the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by pasiphae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good to know I helped someone.. =o)