Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86058
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Sep-09 06:44 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86058, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer"

Wed Sep 16 18:41:42 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Faeghn perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:208

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Left a bitter taste, Sleepy too lazy (Guest), 19-Sep-09 09:45 PM, #10
Reply My bane in the midranks!, Abzyn (Guest), 18-Sep-09 07:11 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..., Yean, 18-Sep-09 03:00 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..., HammerSong, 18-Sep-09 06:57 PM, #
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..., HammerSong, 18-Sep-09 06:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..., Enbuergo2 (Guest), 19-Sep-09 08:14 AM, #8
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..., Cadothu, 19-Sep-09 01:08 PM, #9
               Reply I thought he was bunkum, Abernytee (Guest), 21-Sep-09 03:33 AM, #11
Reply Damn, Durble (Guest), 18-Sep-09 12:09 PM, #4
Reply Echoes, Dervish, 16-Sep-09 07:22 PM, #1
     Reply I'll miss the insults, Kalisda (Guest), 17-Sep-09 07:19 PM, #2
     Reply Awwww thats down right romantical., loler (Guest), 18-Sep-09 07:11 AM, #3

Sleepy too lazy (Guest)Sat 19-Sep-09 09:45 PM

#86113, "Left a bitter taste"
In response to Reply #0

I guess this guy has good RP? I dunno, I think he must have been only doing it when he thought imms were snooping.

Didn't like him, and as people said, he definitely wasn't a mage-only kill guy, and he obviously wanted to pick fights with non mages.

Abzyn (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 07:11 PM

#86100, "My bane in the midranks!"
In response to Reply #0

Liked your char a lot. Damn those certain swords you used that tore me apart!

YeanFri 18-Sep-09 03:00 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86091, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..."
In response to Reply #0

You did really well from what I saw, and I enjoyed your rp. You were one of the few good ragers sticking it out and doing some really cool #### when Battle was in the slums. Well done on the PK competition, glwyn!

HammerSongFri 18-Sep-09 06:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#86097, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..."

He was an ideal rager. Blew through con like crazy but definately in an your face - never back down Villager. I liked this BattleRager and I think you shined during what appears to be a big downtime for Battle.

Very trying times but very resourceful Villager.

HammerSongFri 18-Sep-09 06:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#86098, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..."
In response to Reply #5

He was an ideal rager. Blew through con like crazy but definately in an your face - never back down Villager. I liked this BattleRager and I think you shined during what appears to be a big downtime for Battle.

Very trying times but very resourceful Villager.

Enbuergo2 (Guest)Sat 19-Sep-09 08:14 AM

#86106, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..."
In response to Reply #6

So are village apps allowed to use healers? This guy wasn't even subtle about it.

CadothuSat 19-Sep-09 01:08 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86109, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, ..."
In response to Reply #8

There was nothing really subtle about this guy, he was in it for the PKWins, mage or not.

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 21-Sep-09 03:33 AM

#86125, "I thought he was bunkum"
In response to Reply #9

He never came for me and never even tried to raid....ever. I thought he was a herald for the longest time!

-----Abernyte

Durble (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 12:09 PM

#86085, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

Had no idea you were so low on con. But thats the life of a villager, I con died a couple myself and know how it goes. Really well played character, I liked wandering around when we did, listening to you rag on me all the time while I pushed you just far enough to not get killed. Haha, I totally was asking for it the one day In the underdark when I kept stealing your coins and extra gear. Thanks for the advice that one day, I was having a real ####ty day and you definately helped me find my second wind. You grasped the religion well and definately helped me on my way with it. Good luck with the next.

Purple

DervishWed 16-Sep-09 07:22 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#86059, "Echoes"
In response to Reply #0

The clouds over Thera rumble in protest as the Goddess of Storms senses a disturbance in the air.

Bone chilling winds surround the village of battle as the corpse of the Swashbuckler is carried out of a hut in a cyclone.

The body disappears into the clouds, and the tears of a Goddess rain down on Thera in a slashing torrent.

Kalisda (Guest)Thu 17-Sep-09 07:19 PM

#86070, "I'll miss the insults"
In response to Reply #1

For what it is worth, had nothing against Faeghn even though it seemed he did with my choices. Think you played well in a pretty tough position given that the villagers seem to have a rough go of things. I tried to lend a hand where I could early on, but that soon became impossible and well, you know the rest.

Hope you come back and have another fun character, cause I did enjoy all our interactions when we had them.

loler (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 07:11 AM

#86081, "Awwww thats down right romantical."
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86058 Previous topic | Next topic