Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86058
86058, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 16 18:41:42 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Faeghn perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:208
86113, Left a bitter taste
Posted by Sleepy too lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess this guy has good RP? I dunno, I think he must have been only doing it when he thought imms were snooping.

Didn't like him, and as people said, he definitely wasn't a mage-only kill guy, and he obviously wanted to pick fights with non mages.
86100, My bane in the midranks!
Posted by Abzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked your char a lot. Damn those certain swords you used that tore me apart!
86091, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did really well from what I saw, and I enjoyed your rp. You were one of the few good ragers sticking it out and doing some really cool #### when Battle was in the slums. Well done on the PK competition, glwyn!
86097, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was an ideal rager. Blew through con like crazy but definately in an your face - never back down Villager. I liked this BattleRager and I think you shined during what appears to be a big downtime for Battle.

Very trying times but very resourceful Villager.
86098, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was an ideal rager. Blew through con like crazy but definately in an your face - never back down Villager. I liked this BattleRager and I think you shined during what appears to be a big downtime for Battle.

Very trying times but very resourceful Villager.
86106, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by Enbuergo2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So are village apps allowed to use healers? This guy wasn't even subtle about it.
86109, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Faeghn the Salty Swashbuckler, Touched by the Tempest, MageSlayer
Posted by Cadothu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There was nothing really subtle about this guy, he was in it for the PKWins, mage or not.
86125, I thought he was bunkum
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He never came for me and never even tried to raid....ever. I thought he was a herald for the longest time!

-----Abernyte
86085, Damn
Posted by Durble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had no idea you were so low on con. But thats the life of a villager, I con died a couple myself and know how it goes. Really well played character, I liked wandering around when we did, listening to you rag on me all the time while I pushed you just far enough to not get killed. Haha, I totally was asking for it the one day In the underdark when I kept stealing your coins and extra gear. Thanks for the advice that one day, I was having a real ####ty day and you definately helped me find my second wind. You grasped the religion well and definately helped me on my way with it. Good luck with the next.

Purple
86059, Echoes
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The clouds over Thera rumble in protest as the Goddess of Storms senses a disturbance in the air.

Bone chilling winds surround the village of battle as the corpse of the Swashbuckler is carried out of a hut in a cyclone.

The body disappears into the clouds, and the tears of a Goddess rain down on Thera in a slashing torrent.
86070, I'll miss the insults
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For what it is worth, had nothing against Faeghn even though it seemed he did with my choices. Think you played well in a pretty tough position given that the villagers seem to have a rough go of things. I tried to lend a hand where I could early on, but that soon became impossible and well, you know the rest.

Hope you come back and have another fun character, cause I did enjoy all our interactions when we had them.
86081, Awwww thats down right romantical.
Posted by loler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt