Subject: "If you would have only talked, and read between the lin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85343
Show all folders

Roo (Guest)Fri 28-Aug-09 12:28 PM

#85343, "If you would have only talked, and read between the lines.."

You would have seen that Roo wasn't chaotic stupid. He should have been An amaranthe follower but I screwed up when looking at the spheres and chose Spirit so no following the Child. Whoops.

But hey that's cool. Like I said. Next time I will just be a psychopathic killer who speaks in negative terms about hate and destruction. Oh yes, and regujitate the dogma... which No Outlander I ever meet seems to know.

Anyway. He's not my first outlander failure, but this particular model doesn't well. To much effort on the part of other players? I don't know.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sulye (Guest)Fri 28-Aug-09 01:34 PM

#85348, "RE: If you would have only talked, and read between the..."
In response to Reply #0

Is this because of me?

Most of what I got from you were random "Hellos". Like multiple of them during the same session. Considering a leader had already asked you to talk to other cabal members, and considering you were neutral, I didn't feel a lot of obligation to sit down and have a dedicated "role-play session".

If I were a non-leader neutral guy then maybe, but when a cabal leader tells you to talk to other people in the cabal, usually that means "other people who aren't also leaders".

Roo (Guest)Fri 28-Aug-09 01:44 PM

#85349, "Not at all."
In response to Reply #3

You weren't the only one who got random hellos. Roo was terminaly upbeat and friendly.

Batman (inactive user)Fri 28-Aug-09 12:58 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Hehehe.

Ur all pissy.

Nah. It's not too bad of a name, I just immediately think of that kangaroo character you could play as in "Streets of Rage".

#### yeah.

I liked playing as Skate, though.

Roo (Guest)Fri 28-Aug-09 01:16 PM

#85346, "I stuck my head underwater and said it."
In response to Reply #1

And could understand it so I figured it was a good name for a Mariner.

hah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85343 Previous topic | Next topic