Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectIf you would have only talked, and read between the lines..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85343
85343, If you would have only talked, and read between the lines..
Posted by Roo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would have seen that Roo wasn't chaotic stupid. He should have been An amaranthe follower but I screwed up when looking at the spheres and chose Spirit so no following the Child. Whoops.

But hey that's cool. Like I said. Next time I will just be a psychopathic killer who speaks in negative terms about hate and destruction. Oh yes, and regujitate the dogma... which No Outlander I ever meet seems to know.

Anyway. He's not my first outlander failure, but this particular model doesn't well. To much effort on the part of other players? I don't know.
85348, RE: If you would have only talked, and read between the lines..
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is this because of me?

Most of what I got from you were random "Hellos". Like multiple of them during the same session. Considering a leader had already asked you to talk to other cabal members, and considering you were neutral, I didn't feel a lot of obligation to sit down and have a dedicated "role-play session".

If I were a non-leader neutral guy then maybe, but when a cabal leader tells you to talk to other people in the cabal, usually that means "other people who aren't also leaders".
85349, Not at all.
You weren't the only one who got random hellos. Roo was terminaly upbeat and friendly.
85345, Your name was/is stupid. NT
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehehe.

Ur all pissy.

Nah. It's not too bad of a name, I just immediately think of that kangaroo character you could play as in "Streets of Rage".

#### yeah.

I liked playing as Skate, though.
85346, I stuck my head underwater and said it.
And could understand it so I figured it was a good name for a Mariner.

hah