Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Merflis the Caller of the Pack" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85119
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Aug-09 09:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85119, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Merflis the Caller of the Pack"

Mon Aug 24 21:07:28 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Merflis perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:74

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

flatlineTue 25-Aug-09 07:01 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85124, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Merflis the Caller of the Pac..."
In response to Reply #0

This was an experimental character since I only had about a week to play it when I rolled him but all in all I was pretty pleased with how the expertiese played out, wasnt sure about animists and figured I would take a look at them, I think with a bit more time and trial and error I would have a better idea as to what they are capable of, but all in all I was pleased.
The past three/four months has been a blast, and although my original plan to stick out with one character through them didnt pan out I did manage a few firsts for myself, so still moving forward, got a warrior up into the hero ranges, managed the same with a mage and since I only knew vaguely of a few wand locations previously, I at least can say that the change made to the sleeks really didnt affect me in the slightest, and once I had detect artifact it gave me something to do with quiet time.

Yet again I have to give a huge thankyou to the staff for breathing life into the game which is still evolving. A thankyou too for the players who keep the game fun, even if it is me panicking when I check where and see a bunch of folk in my pk range seemingly gunning for me, nothing like a burst of adrenaline.

Will be about three/four months now till I get back and roll another, so till then, all the best.

Elmtas (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 12:21 AM

#85155, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Merflis the Caller of the Pac..."
In response to Reply #1

I was a little scared that you would be the only person standing in my way in the 32-45 range. I can rest easy now it seems. Good times chasing you around! When you finally practiced those spells and used them on me, I totally freaked out. How did you stop my bear charge? Everyone kept telling me it was zephyr but I do not think so.

Anyways, hope no hard feelings with Elmtas (I decided to role-play as an asshole) and I cannot wait to see your next in the fields! Good luck!

Merflis (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 10:58 AM

#85170, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Merflis the Caller of the Pac..."
In response to Reply #2

No hard feelings at all, to be fair it was fun having a semi-nemesis around that I knew would come for me at some point, kept life interesting to be sure, though I didnt have a written role for the character, I had a definate attitude and I would like to think personality for him. Good times.
I dont think zephyr was the clincher on your bearcharges, I could be wrong, but as for bash type attacks all I noticed it doing was blinding the enemy sometimes (when I remembered to put it up) that said it was a handy spell for the other functionality. My evade was at something like 84% which could'nt have hurt matters, and I was fairly thourough about keeping the weather bad which seemed to give me swampmire action out of the swamps in some places which helped quite a bit.
I was a bit shocked at how the fights changed so suddenly to be honest, from me being chased and run ragged to them taking a swing in my favour and it was fun to see the changes in the tactics of our fights too, when you started serpent-striking me I was fairly sure you were going to burn through my flimsy pile of hit points in no time at all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85119 Previous topic | Next topic