Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changelings..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84735
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Aug-09 02:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84735, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changelings, Child of Urtrekis"

Sun Aug 16 14:34:13 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Nemid perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nemid. (Guest)Sun 16-Aug-09 03:56 PM

#84742, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #0

This char, was well a fun ride. Being able to be amongst the island again felt good. Right after chidan I felt I left way to quickly when there was so much more to do, and that was exactly when the nexus was at its peak two healers, a hell of a lot shifters transmuters shanab an invoker some bards. It was nice, and when I rolled nemid I had the intentions of furthering my studies of the realms. So it seems with each char I make despite what people may say about them, Im learning and only getting better. Having made it far. From Nililah, Naiya, Nymeria, Chidan,Demitride, Fidelpha and Nemid. Im just happy I started the game at a young age so by the time Im as old as many of the vets Ill be knowing most of what I need to. It was a blast and there is so many things to say, simply post your goodbyesand Ill respond.

Tchao!,Salut!,Goodbye.

Weggetana W (Guest)Mon 17-Aug-09 09:01 AM

#84765, "Sorry it never worked!"
In response to Reply #1

I saw great potential in you to RP a marriage and all, but it seemed EVERY time we met my 40 million other things going on demanded my attention at the time too.

Had a BLAST Making you cook even With the ragers coming in...
Swear everytime I talk to a gnome in the Inn I, or someone else, gets killed.

Noticed you were a bit rusty, but you played the gnome well.

GLWTN!

Nemid (Guest)Mon 17-Aug-09 12:59 PM

#84773, "RE: Sorry it never worked!"
In response to Reply #2

Yah I was a bit rusty but getting their I really liked you because rp is important to me, and you actually made me want to expand my horizons. It was funny how people were always dying when we met. But thats the life of the realms. I was excited when ever I could see you since you were most of the time duo'd the cooking was to fun. I hope we can meet again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84735 Previous topic | Next topic