Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changelings, Child of Urtrekis
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84735
84735, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changelings, Child of Urtrekis
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 16 14:34:13 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Nemid perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:131
84742, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nemid the Grand Master of Changelings, Child of Urtrekis
Posted by Nemid. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This char, was well a fun ride. Being able to be amongst the island again felt good. Right after chidan I felt I left way to quickly when there was so much more to do, and that was exactly when the nexus was at its peak two healers, a hell of a lot shifters transmuters shanab an invoker some bards. It was nice, and when I rolled nemid I had the intentions of furthering my studies of the realms. So it seems with each char I make despite what people may say about them, Im learning and only getting better. Having made it far. From Nililah, Naiya, Nymeria, Chidan,Demitride, Fidelpha and Nemid. Im just happy I started the game at a young age so by the time Im as old as many of the vets Ill be knowing most of what I need to. It was a blast and there is so many things to say, simply post your goodbyesand Ill respond.

Tchao!,Salut!,Goodbye.

84765, Sorry it never worked!
Posted by Weggetana W on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw great potential in you to RP a marriage and all, but it seemed EVERY time we met my 40 million other things going on demanded my attention at the time too.

Had a BLAST Making you cook even With the ragers coming in...
Swear everytime I talk to a gnome in the Inn I, or someone else, gets killed.

Noticed you were a bit rusty, but you played the gnome well.

GLWTN!
84773, RE: Sorry it never worked!
Posted by Nemid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yah I was a bit rusty but getting their I really liked you because rp is important to me, and you actually made me want to expand my horizons. It was funny how people were always dying when we met. But thats the life of the realms. I was excited when ever I could see you since you were most of the time duo'd the cooking was to fun. I hope we can meet again.