Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84717
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 15-Aug-09 10:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84717, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude"

Sat Aug 15 22:34:17 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Saldovir perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:72

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JavaSat 15-Aug-09 10:41 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#84718, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortit..."
In response to Reply #0

Yawn.
This was a pretty ho-hum character all the way.

I feel bad for deleting so soon after induction, but I thought getting caballed might make things a little more interesting. All it did was show me exactly why I couldn't get into the character.

There's about 9,000 paladins in Fort right now (roughly). About 8,000 are Iunna pally's.

So.. I was pretty much destined to be just one of the crowd. And I hate that. Plus, I couldn't get into the religion at all, and thus the character was just kind of bland.

Don't have anything to negative to say about anyone. Which is nice, for a change. The playerbase is pretty decent all the way around. Except for a couple annoying thieves. I really, really hate that class.

Peace.

Shevree (Guest)Sun 16-Aug-09 03:55 PM

#84741, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortit..."
In response to Reply #1

WTF!! I really, looked up to you and in our last conversation I had said Im suprised either I or you were still alive at this point. I had meant it you really see a lot of people loose intrest fast, but Im happy you realized that now before you were sucked in more, titled tattoo, you know were you really feel bad for deleting. I am sad that your gone as their was so much I could have learned from you. But to each its own. Hope to see you in the fields again. GLWYN.

Vynbar (Guest)Sun 16-Aug-09 09:42 PM

#84751, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortit..."
In response to Reply #1

We had some fun, intense, fights man. You were definatly a smart opponent (even though you were the WRATH WRATH WRATH type.) The best part of fighting you was that I knew I could always get away because of your lack of lag. But still, it was fun. Good luck with your next.

JavaSun 16-Aug-09 09:54 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#84752, "I almost had you once.."
In response to Reply #3

But my preps fell right as I summoned you into the locked room in Blackclaw.

And yeah, I was mostly a wrath wrath type. But I was without virtues, so I didn't have many options. I threw in disarms every now and then against some people. And angels wing a decent amount. But beyond that, there wasn't much else I could do.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84717 Previous topic | Next topic