Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84717
84717, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 15 22:34:17 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Saldovir perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:72
84718, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yawn.
This was a pretty ho-hum character all the way.

I feel bad for deleting so soon after induction, but I thought getting caballed might make things a little more interesting. All it did was show me exactly why I couldn't get into the character.

There's about 9,000 paladins in Fort right now (roughly). About 8,000 are Iunna pally's.

So.. I was pretty much destined to be just one of the crowd. And I hate that. Plus, I couldn't get into the religion at all, and thus the character was just kind of bland.

Don't have anything to negative to say about anyone. Which is nice, for a change. The playerbase is pretty decent all the way around. Except for a couple annoying thieves. I really, really hate that class.

Peace.
84741, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Shevree on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
WTF!! I really, looked up to you and in our last conversation I had said Im suprised either I or you were still alive at this point. I had meant it you really see a lot of people loose intrest fast, but Im happy you realized that now before you were sucked in more, titled tattoo, you know were you really feel bad for deleting. I am sad that your gone as their was so much I could have learned from you. But to each its own. Hope to see you in the fields again. GLWYN.
84751, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Saldovir the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Vynbar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun, intense, fights man. You were definatly a smart opponent (even though you were the WRATH WRATH WRATH type.) The best part of fighting you was that I knew I could always get away because of your lack of lag. But still, it was fun. Good luck with your next.
84752, I almost had you once..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But my preps fell right as I summoned you into the locked room in Blackclaw.

And yeah, I was mostly a wrath wrath type. But I was without virtues, so I didn't have many options. I threw in disarms every now and then against some people. And angels wing a decent amount. But beyond that, there wasn't much else I could do.