Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84552
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 11-Aug-09 02:08 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84552, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Wise Elder of the Refuge"

Tue Aug 11 14:05:16 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Urulkaan perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:141

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sulye (Guest)Tue 11-Aug-09 07:13 PM

#84560, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm actually still wearing some gear you gave me. Huzzah!

Treebeard1 (Guest)Tue 11-Aug-09 05:40 PM

#84557, "Stupid RL"
In response to Reply #0

Ah, this one hurts. I know i'm known for autoing some of my notable heros, but in this case it was beyond my control. I switched jobs July 1, and in addition to having a lot less free time, I can no longer safely CF from work, which is when I did the majority of my Urulkaan'ing. Oh well - i'm starting to get the hang of this new thing, so I'll probably be back soon. Still, I really enjoyed urulkaan, so this hurts.

Jasthrean - thanks for the shot at nightreaver - it really made me feel like a contributor to the CF community, as weird as that might sound, and I hope I did a decent job.

I enjoyed the combo overall - felar warriors are their own special breed, and I think with a few changes I would've been a lot more deadly.

Not too many goodbyes, but Mreash, you know I loved you as Jolindar, but you took it to another level hear, helping me rel-learn what it was like to be a leader (been too damn long since my last), and just showing me some other cool stuff. A tip of the cap to you.

Sulyre, you and duarte were my favs for nightreaver after me, but your RP has always been stellar, so I wish you luck. Its a hard, hard road, but damn fun.

Artenno, you were one classy mofo yourself, and I'll enjoy tangling with you in the future.

Queerd, Duarte, good times. Maran storm bash/flurry specs 1-9, thanks for keeping thigns interested. maran gankers (dargin or whatever muter, poojunk and some of those bash specs - suck a long one).

Anyway folks, I'll be back soon. Sorry I had to let this one die.

Treebeard, aka
Jolindar, Senket, Thoric, Gondrak, Glaurthran, and many more.

Artenno (Guest)Tue 11-Aug-09 04:00 PM

#84554, "I hope all is well with you, you were a beast to fight!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the fun fights. That and you were classy. Did you stop playing or just got bored of this character?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84552 Previous topic | Next topic