Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Wise Elder of the Refuge
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84552
84552, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Wise Elder of the Refuge
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 11 14:05:16 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Urulkaan perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:141
84560, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urulkaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Wise Elder of the Refuge
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm actually still wearing some gear you gave me. Huzzah!
84557, Stupid RL
Posted by Treebeard1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, this one hurts. I know i'm known for autoing some of my notable heros, but in this case it was beyond my control. I switched jobs July 1, and in addition to having a lot less free time, I can no longer safely CF from work, which is when I did the majority of my Urulkaan'ing. Oh well - i'm starting to get the hang of this new thing, so I'll probably be back soon. Still, I really enjoyed urulkaan, so this hurts.

Jasthrean - thanks for the shot at nightreaver - it really made me feel like a contributor to the CF community, as weird as that might sound, and I hope I did a decent job.

I enjoyed the combo overall - felar warriors are their own special breed, and I think with a few changes I would've been a lot more deadly.

Not too many goodbyes, but Mreash, you know I loved you as Jolindar, but you took it to another level hear, helping me rel-learn what it was like to be a leader (been too damn long since my last), and just showing me some other cool stuff. A tip of the cap to you.

Sulyre, you and duarte were my favs for nightreaver after me, but your RP has always been stellar, so I wish you luck. Its a hard, hard road, but damn fun.

Artenno, you were one classy mofo yourself, and I'll enjoy tangling with you in the future.

Queerd, Duarte, good times. Maran storm bash/flurry specs 1-9, thanks for keeping thigns interested. maran gankers (dargin or whatever muter, poojunk and some of those bash specs - suck a long one).

Anyway folks, I'll be back soon. Sorry I had to let this one die.

Treebeard, aka
Jolindar, Senket, Thoric, Gondrak, Glaurthran, and many more.
84554, I hope all is well with you, you were a beast to fight!
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the fun fights. That and you were classy. Did you stop playing or just got bored of this character?