Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Rohais the Student of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84481
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Aug-09 03:48 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84481, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Rohais the Student of the Macalla"

Mon Aug 10 03:46:52 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Rohais perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Beib (Guest)Mon 10-Aug-09 06:08 AM

#84484, "How and Why?"
In response to Reply #0

I ran up on you in Galadon for a quick peek and you ended up knocking me out and trying to kill me. Maelstrom? How could you tell I was there? And once you knew who I was, why try to kill me? I think you were that fellow anyway, disregard if I'm off base.

Rohais (Guest)Mon 10-Aug-09 07:16 AM

#84486, "Maelstrom/Thief Vendetta"
In response to Reply #2

I hate thieves.

After someone swiped my girdle I decided that I was going to gun for you guys wherever I could. I was always spamming cr 1. or cr 2. to see if I could flush you bastards out.

On a point of interest, being K.O. cranialled by a Maelstrom warrior doesn't take you out of hiding, so I didn't know who you were. It still wouldn't have saved you from the shish-kebab treatment though!

Kyaltaru (Guest)Mon 10-Aug-09 04:04 AM

#84482, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

What gives? I thought you were toughness, and that night I tried to save you in the weald was pretty cool. After that I got a little more attached to having you around, but le sigh.

You were a great wild card, you'd wake up and do business and roll out. I sure wish you were a little more active but that was cool in itself and I really wish you would have stuck around.

Nexus is super hurting now, I'm trying to keep it going but everyone utterly stopped playing or deleted on me =(

Good luck with your next though man, I hope you at least just got bored with the character and you'll still have the time to contribute to the game, you were a very positive influence to have around.

Rohais (Guest)Mon 10-Aug-09 06:57 AM

#84485, "Heh."
In response to Reply #1

I hope you'll post that Weald log some day if you've got it. I couldn't help but lol when I came back to my corpse and saw the pile of filthy dead Tribbies around it

Sorry for deleting on you, old friend. We had some good times. I have a dissertation deadline looming and I needed to get my ass in gear. I always say it's bad juju to take a hiatus of longer than a few weeks as a caballed character so I thought it best to pull the trigger rather than fizzle.

I think you're a great player and an inspirational leader. You talked the talk and walked the walk and Rohais respected that immensely. I always knew when you were on that ass was going to get whipped

I wouldn't sweat the numbers thing. It's summer. Lots of people on holiday (or in the same predicament as me). I always remember the numbers taking a hit at about this time.

See you in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84481 Previous topic | Next topic