Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Rohais the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84481
84481, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Rohais the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 10 03:46:52 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Rohais perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:123
84484, How and Why?
Posted by Beib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ran up on you in Galadon for a quick peek and you ended up knocking me out and trying to kill me. Maelstrom? How could you tell I was there? And once you knew who I was, why try to kill me? I think you were that fellow anyway, disregard if I'm off base.
84486, Maelstrom/Thief Vendetta
Posted by Rohais on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate thieves.

After someone swiped my girdle I decided that I was going to gun for you guys wherever I could. I was always spamming cr 1. or cr 2. to see if I could flush you bastards out.

On a point of interest, being K.O. cranialled by a Maelstrom warrior doesn't take you out of hiding, so I didn't know who you were. It still wouldn't have saved you from the shish-kebab treatment though!
84482, *sigh*
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What gives? I thought you were toughness, and that night I tried to save you in the weald was pretty cool. After that I got a little more attached to having you around, but le sigh.

You were a great wild card, you'd wake up and do business and roll out. I sure wish you were a little more active but that was cool in itself and I really wish you would have stuck around.

Nexus is super hurting now, I'm trying to keep it going but everyone utterly stopped playing or deleted on me =(

Good luck with your next though man, I hope you at least just got bored with the character and you'll still have the time to contribute to the game, you were a very positive influence to have around.

84485, Heh.
Posted by Rohais on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you'll post that Weald log some day if you've got it. I couldn't help but lol when I came back to my corpse and saw the pile of filthy dead Tribbies around it :)

Sorry for deleting on you, old friend. We had some good times. I have a dissertation deadline looming and I needed to get my ass in gear. I always say it's bad juju to take a hiatus of longer than a few weeks as a caballed character so I thought it best to pull the trigger rather than fizzle.

I think you're a great player and an inspirational leader. You talked the talk and walked the walk and Rohais respected that immensely. I always knew when you were on that ass was going to get whipped :)

I wouldn't sweat the numbers thing. It's summer. Lots of people on holiday (or in the same predicament as me). I always remember the numbers taking a hit at about this time.

See you in the fields!