Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ilsiri the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83680
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Jul-09 04:04 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83680, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ilsiri the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Jul 28 16:02:14 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ilsiri perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Yanusyia (Guest)Wed 29-Jul-09 02:39 PM

#83745, "Boo! ntnt"
In response to Reply #0

ntnt

Ilsiri (Guest)Wed 29-Jul-09 04:11 AM

#83719, "It finally showed up"
In response to Reply #0

I've been having a hard time sticking with a character lately. I've gone from Narakkti, Gom, Jeknal, and now Ilsiri, over the course of a few months. If anyone has any tips let me know.

Altogether I really enjoyed Ilsiri, and he was pretty powerful as far as my characters go(It helped that I had every spec skill mastered).

Some past outlanders for anyone interested: Orau, Yisoras, and Reossi.

Some quick goodbyes:

Quird: Thanks a ton. I learned a lot, but just following you around. I think I probably interacted with a few of your characters in the past too. You were tough. It was a lot of fun running around Thera fighting pretty much everybody possible. Whenever we fought together, I couldn't help but wonder how I killed you in Galadon as Jeknal. I was glad I landed that entwine, because I still had it at 69%. Fun stuff. I'll try to keep things interesting for you with my next character.

Lilorni: When you said you hoped I'd stick around for awhile, I kind of thought to myself "I hope I end up sticking around too". We had some good times, and probably ranked 20 levels together if you include when we ranked in Barovia. I hope you stick around for awhile. I'll most likely be playing on the opposite team, but I could use some good enemies .

Gunthur: I'm glad I was one of the few Outlanders you didn't hate.

Adeglicfh: I have to give some respect. Of all the Provosts I've fought, you're one of the few I remember to return things after killing people. I was shocked when I got pretty much everything back from you after dying in Galadon. So shocked, that when I got the loot later from another Trib, it was that much more painful. Pretty cool. Plus you came to fight at the Tree pretty often making things a lot more fun. Keep it up, its great.

Nontch: Same from above.

If I missed someone, I apologize. See you in the fields.

Lilorni (Guest)Wed 29-Jul-09 01:59 PM

#83742, "Aww."
In response to Reply #1

We ranked together so much in such a short time and then we went off exploring together and i learned quite a bit. Sigh~ It came as quite a shock when i saw some of your things in the pit and then finally got the comfirmation you deleted.

You were very skilled esspecially compared to me, i couldn't help but laugh when that tribunal AP snapped and complained of a gank. Your quickening fell off as you entered the city and killed him with absolutely no help from me. It was hilarious how many times i got credit for your work.

Thank you for staying with me and ranking up to hero. First time i ever done that but the company was good. And also thank you for taking the time and having the patience to teach me how to go through dreams. I really appreciate it. GLWYN.

Quird (Guest)Sat 01-Aug-09 10:25 AM

#83927, "Damn it, you were GOOD in pk"
In response to Reply #1

I don't know if it was luck or skill, but you had some seriously tough fights and always seemed to pull through. I was impressed from day one that you'd always come out on top and that didn't stop when we finally got to fight together at hero. I was hoping for a string of kick ass kills with you as an ally, but I guess it isn't to be. And yes, I recognise one or two of those names very well. More when I delete, see you around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83680 Previous topic | Next topic