Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ilsiri the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83680
83680, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ilsiri the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 28 16:02:14 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ilsiri perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:130
83745, Boo! ntnt
Posted by Yanusyia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt
83719, It finally showed up
Posted by Ilsiri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've been having a hard time sticking with a character lately. I've gone from Narakkti, Gom, Jeknal, and now Ilsiri, over the course of a few months. If anyone has any tips let me know.

Altogether I really enjoyed Ilsiri, and he was pretty powerful as far as my characters go(It helped that I had every spec skill mastered).

Some past outlanders for anyone interested: Orau, Yisoras, and Reossi.

Some quick goodbyes:

Quird: Thanks a ton. I learned a lot, but just following you around. I think I probably interacted with a few of your characters in the past too. You were tough. It was a lot of fun running around Thera fighting pretty much everybody possible. Whenever we fought together, I couldn't help but wonder how I killed you in Galadon as Jeknal. I was glad I landed that entwine, because I still had it at 69%. Fun stuff. I'll try to keep things interesting for you with my next character.

Lilorni: When you said you hoped I'd stick around for awhile, I kind of thought to myself "I hope I end up sticking around too". We had some good times, and probably ranked 20 levels together if you include when we ranked in Barovia. I hope you stick around for awhile. I'll most likely be playing on the opposite team, but I could use some good enemies :D.

Gunthur: I'm glad I was one of the few Outlanders you didn't hate. :)

Adeglicfh: I have to give some respect. Of all the Provosts I've fought, you're one of the few I remember to return things after killing people. I was shocked when I got pretty much everything back from you after dying in Galadon. So shocked, that when I got the loot later from another Trib, it was that much more painful. Pretty cool. Plus you came to fight at the Tree pretty often making things a lot more fun. Keep it up, its great.

Nontch: Same from above.

If I missed someone, I apologize. See you in the fields.
83742, Aww.
Posted by Lilorni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We ranked together so much in such a short time and then we went off exploring together and i learned quite a bit. Sigh~ It came as quite a shock when i saw some of your things in the pit and then finally got the comfirmation you deleted.

You were very skilled esspecially compared to me, i couldn't help but laugh when that tribunal AP snapped and complained of a gank. Your quickening fell off as you entered the city and killed him with absolutely no help from me. It was hilarious how many times i got credit for your work.

Thank you for staying with me and ranking up to hero. First time i ever done that but the company was good. And also thank you for taking the time and having the patience to teach me how to go through dreams. I really appreciate it. GLWYN.

83927, Damn it, you were GOOD in pk
Posted by Quird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if it was luck or skill, but you had some seriously tough fights and always seemed to pull through. I was impressed from day one that you'd always come out on top and that didn't stop when we finally got to fight together at hero. I was hoping for a string of kick ass kills with you as an ally, but I guess it isn't to be. And yes, I recognise one or two of those names very well. More when I delete, see you around.