Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warfare,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83645
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Jul-09 11:44 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83645, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warfare, Sheathed Blade"

Mon Jul 27 23:41:54 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Crufon perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hah!, Mergen (Guest), 29-Jul-09 05:40 AM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warf..., Daevryn, 28-Jul-09 10:03 PM, #8
Reply I was walking to work and all I could think about was t..., Crufon (Guest), 29-Jul-09 12:13 AM, #9
Reply Funny thing..., Tarleton (Guest), 28-Jul-09 02:31 PM, #4
Reply Yeah..., Crufon (Guest), 28-Jul-09 09:53 PM, #7
Reply Good fights. Sorry to see you go.(nt), Rhyaldrin (Guest), 28-Jul-09 03:07 AM, #1
     Reply Good lowbie fights, at hero you just walked around gank..., Crufon (Guest), 28-Jul-09 11:17 AM, #2
          Reply Dad! NT, Kettle (Guest), 28-Jul-09 01:25 PM, #3
          Reply My last kill on you was completely solo in the weald., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 28-Jul-09 04:26 PM, #5
               Reply It's ok... it's hopelessdwarf... except he's just reall..., Guilo, 28-Jul-09 05:02 PM, #6

Mergen (Guest)Wed 29-Jul-09 05:40 AM

#83723, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #0

I wondered where you went for a while... I remember our first fight. I was sooo drunk I couldn't even type your name to hit you with some fireseeds and then I was like, wow... I died? Really? Then I come back the next day sober and you remembering the fight before were a lot balsier than you probably should have been. Then you vanished off my radar for a LONG time. Then you got back into the ranks and it was time to rock the imperial. Anyhow, it was fun. Bring on the fun! I need more people to fight. I get bored easily.

DaevrynTue 28-Jul-09 10:03 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83701, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warf..."
In response to Reply #0

This character really seemed like he was doing pretty well and at some point it just seemed to fall apart.

But, hey! At one point you had it going.

Crufon (Guest)Wed 29-Jul-09 12:13 AM

#83710, "I was walking to work and all I could think about was t..."
In response to Reply #8

asdf

Tarleton (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 02:31 PM

#83676, "Funny thing..."
In response to Reply #0

You had me impressed and I totally was going to promote you to Elite the next time I saw you. Then I got like 5 notes about you attacking people in town on at least two separate occasions. I came within a butt-hair of anathing you, and certainly wasn't going to stick my neck out for you again.

Ah well. Good luck on your next.

Crufon (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 09:53 PM

#83700, "Yeah..."
In response to Reply #4

Initially we had a great talk and I went from "damn he got war master" to alright let me get elite and make this guy proud. The reality is I couldn't stand said character, he got away convulsing, I followed him into the city and made a calculated decision to kill him. I knew it was a risk but I think its what my character would have done (or me justifying it).

The second time was just pure OOC frustration, the whole situation irked me and I got jumpy and attacked 1 room too early, that was totally my fault and I knew I'd regret it after turning myself in.

I knew there was no way I could earn your trust back and the same from the Empire imms so I decided that if I started getting thrashed horribly (which I did in tons of scenarios) I would delete.

Thanks for the opportunity and the chat.

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 03:07 AM

#83650, "Good fights. Sorry to see you go.(nt)"
In response to Reply #0

(nt)

Crufon (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 11:17 AM

#83667, "Good lowbie fights, at hero you just walked around gank..."
In response to Reply #1

asdf

Kettle (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 01:25 PM

#83673, "Dad! NT"
In response to Reply #2

NT

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 04:26 PM

#83681, "My last kill on you was completely solo in the weald."
In response to Reply #2

The other was 2 on 2 in the Isle (You and the thief vs me and korost) and the other was a gank at the fortress.

GuiloTue 28-Jul-09 05:02 PM
Member since 09th May 2008
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#83683, "It's ok... it's hopelessdwarf... except he's just reall..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83645 Previous topic | Next topic