Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warfare, Sheathed Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83645
83645, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warfare, Sheathed Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 27 23:41:54 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Crufon perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:92
83723, Hah!
Posted by Mergen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wondered where you went for a while... I remember our first fight. I was sooo drunk I couldn't even type your name to hit you with some fireseeds and then I was like, wow... I died? Really? Then I come back the next day sober and you remembering the fight before were a lot balsier than you probably should have been. Then you vanished off my radar for a LONG time. Then you got back into the ranks and it was time to rock the imperial. ;) Anyhow, it was fun. Bring on the fun! I need more people to fight. I get bored easily.
83701, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Crufon the Commander of Warfare, Sheathed Blade
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character really seemed like he was doing pretty well and at some point it just seemed to fall apart.

But, hey! At one point you had it going.
83710, I was walking to work and all I could think about was the phrase "rode it till the brakes fell off" seemed indicative n/t
Posted by Crufon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
83676, Funny thing...
Posted by Tarleton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had me impressed and I totally was going to promote you to Elite the next time I saw you. Then I got like 5 notes about you attacking people in town on at least two separate occasions. I came within a butt-hair of anathing you, and certainly wasn't going to stick my neck out for you again.

Ah well. Good luck on your next.
83700, Yeah...
Initially we had a great talk and I went from "damn he got war master" to alright let me get elite and make this guy proud. The reality is I couldn't stand said character, he got away convulsing, I followed him into the city and made a calculated decision to kill him. I knew it was a risk but I think its what my character would have done (or me justifying it).

The second time was just pure OOC frustration, the whole situation irked me and I got jumpy and attacked 1 room too early, that was totally my fault and I knew I'd regret it after turning myself in.

I knew there was no way I could earn your trust back and the same from the Empire imms so I decided that if I started getting thrashed horribly (which I did in tons of scenarios) I would delete.

Thanks for the opportunity and the chat.
83650, Good fights. Sorry to see you go.(nt)
Posted by Rhyaldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(nt)
83667, Good lowbie fights, at hero you just walked around ganking people n/t
asdf
83673, Dad! NT
Posted by Kettle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
83681, My last kill on you was completely solo in the weald.
Posted by Rhyaldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The other was 2 on 2 in the Isle (You and the thief vs me and korost) and the other was a gank at the fortress.
83683, It's ok... it's hopelessdwarf... except he's just really a human~
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt