Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83538
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 25-Jul-09 12:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83538, "(DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion"

Sat Jul 25 12:08:48 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Hewneck perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion, anon advice (Guest), 27-Jul-09 05:50 AM, #3
Reply For what its worth, Hewneck (Guest), 28-Jul-09 03:52 AM, #4
     Reply You know you can become an applicant and get rager appr..., ORB, 28-Jul-09 01:05 PM, #5
          Reply RE: You know you can become an applicant and get rager ..., Hewneck (Guest), 31-Jul-09 03:10 AM, #6
Reply heh., Odrirg, 26-Jul-09 01:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: heh., Hewneck (Guest), 26-Jul-09 02:55 PM, #2

anon advice (Guest)Mon 27-Jul-09 05:50 AM

#83621, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion"
In response to Reply #0

Saw the logs of you vs the orc. Urgh painful. Prot vs evil, wield staff, and rape. Pugil hitting in between bashes will really really hurt. Orcs don't parry staff for crap, especially not against a warrior. You can get kills with a missed bash and pugil-misdirect, or a well-timed trip or misdirect, etc...

Hewneck (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 03:52 AM

#83652, "For what its worth"
In response to Reply #3

Uh firstly I had a few good fights with the orc that werent posted, because getting the crap beaten out of you when its not a gang bang or cheap makes you look weak , secondly I was going rager (No preps not even protection vs Evil, thirdly I deleted because I couldnt find a mage to kill at 37 with no detect invis Mostly I was fighting the orc out of self defence etc. So I was using it as impale practice, see the log of me hitting the orc with a staff, its awesome. On a side note she does have nearly 900hps and I never got out of my regear stuff really rolling with 5-600 so all things being equal in our damage output (Or even if I had greater damage) they are still going to win most of the time. Also the orc in question is not stupid

ORBTue 28-Jul-09 01:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83671, "You know you can become an applicant and get rager appr..."
In response to Reply #4

jsdfkljasdfkljl

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Hewneck (Guest)Fri 31-Jul-09 03:10 AM

#83827, "RE: You know you can become an applicant and get rager ..."
In response to Reply #5

Sure if you kill a mage Of course I did a lot of skill practice then leveled to fast, its ok I will be more cheap next time

OdrirgSun 26-Jul-09 01:19 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
#83557, "heh."
In response to Reply #0

A warrior named Hewneck....

Does that mean I can finally roll up that Orc I've been wanting to play named "Drinkblood"?

Hewneck (Guest)Sun 26-Jul-09 02:55 PM

#83593, "RE: heh."
In response to Reply #1

Yeh my bad it was hewn-eck .. not very good..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83538 Previous topic | Next topic