Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83538
83538, (DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 25 12:08:48 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Hewneck perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:39
83621, RE: (DELETED) [None] Hewneck the Victorious Champion
Posted by anon advice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saw the logs of you vs the orc. Urgh painful. Prot vs evil, wield staff, and rape. Pugil hitting in between bashes will really really hurt. Orcs don't parry staff for crap, especially not against a warrior. You can get kills with a missed bash and pugil-misdirect, or a well-timed trip or misdirect, etc...
83652, For what its worth
Posted by Hewneck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Uh firstly I had a few good fights with the orc that werent posted, because getting the crap beaten out of you when its not a gang bang or cheap makes you look weak :P, secondly I was going rager (No preps not even protection vs Evil, thirdly I deleted because I couldnt find a mage to kill at 37 with no detect invis :P Mostly I was fighting the orc out of self defence etc. So I was using it as impale practice, see the log of me hitting the orc with a staff, its awesome. On a side note she does have nearly 900hps and I never got out of my regear stuff really rolling with 5-600 so all things being equal in our damage output (Or even if I had greater damage) they are still going to win most of the time. Also the orc in question is not stupid :-)
83671, You know you can become an applicant and get rager approved detect invis at 25 right?~
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
jsdfkljasdfkljl
83827, RE: You know you can become an applicant and get rager approved detect invis at 25 right?~
Sure if you kill a mage :-) Of course I did a lot of skill practice then leveled to fast, its ok I will be more cheap next time :-)
83557, heh.
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A warrior named Hewneck....

Does that mean I can finally roll up that Orc I've been wanting to play named "Drinkblood"?
83593, RE: heh.
Yeh my bad it was hewn-eck .. not very good..