Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Yionck the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83110
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Jul-09 06:20 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83110, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Yionck the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Jul 19 06:17:35 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Yionck perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NianSun 19-Jul-09 03:38 PM
Member since 05th Jun 2009
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83125, "Got your nose! nt"
In response to Reply #0

Zandorix (inactive user)Sun 19-Jul-09 07:05 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Well this is my only second nexan ever... first was Geranim right after they came back... and wow... I just cant get into the whole nexus thing... I normally play outlanders only, but figured Id try something new..

I was a bedouin/savage... couldnt land a kill to save my life with this build... No reliable way to lag and dervish dance just doesnt make up for it...

All the nexans... thanks was fun running with ya'll..

battle... most of you guys were actually top notch as foes... this was very surprising.... but good work.
I always tried to fight you guys solo as well.... 90% of the time when everyone was raiding... Id be waiting in the woods for you.

think Im ready to go back to playing my outlanders.. last char was Namanrin.

post something if you want and Ill reply..

Zandorix

Bartis (Guest)Mon 20-Jul-09 08:46 AM

#83150, "RE: farewells..."
In response to Reply #1

Had lots of respect for you. You were willing to fight in and out of the woods and as you said not afraid to go it one on one. I loved that kind of attitude. There was a huge difference between fighting you in the woods and out of the woods. Thankfully you liked to go it alone because you would have been near impossible to beat with help in the woods.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83110 Previous topic | Next topic