Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Yionck the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83110
83110, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Yionck the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 19 06:17:35 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Yionck perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:90
83125, Got your nose! nt
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
83112, farewells...
Posted by Zandorix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is my only second nexan ever... first was Geranim right after they came back... and wow... I just cant get into the whole nexus thing... I normally play outlanders only, but figured Id try something new..

I was a bedouin/savage... couldnt land a kill to save my life with this build... No reliable way to lag and dervish dance just doesnt make up for it...

All the nexans... thanks was fun running with ya'll..

battle... most of you guys were actually top notch as foes... this was very surprising.... but good work.
I always tried to fight you guys solo as well.... 90% of the time when everyone was raiding... Id be waiting in the woods for you.

think Im ready to go back to playing my outlanders.. last char was Namanrin.

post something if you want and Ill reply..

Zandorix
83150, RE: farewells...
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had lots of respect for you. You were willing to fight in and out of the woods and as you said not afraid to go it one on one. I loved that kind of attitude. There was a huge difference between fighting you in the woods and out of the woods. Thankfully you liked to go it alone because you would have been near impossible to beat with help in the woods.