Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82791
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Jul-09 05:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82791, "(DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jul 11 17:34:43 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Shadrist perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlef..., Humbert. (Guest), 12-Jul-09 12:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlef..., Shadrist (Guest), 17-Jul-09 04:03 PM, #4
Reply I enjoyed our ideological talks /stxt, Artenno (Guest), 12-Jul-09 09:39 AM, #2
Reply I'm really sorry things had to go that way...., Arrna (Guest), 11-Jul-09 07:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm really sorry things had to go that way...., Shadrist (Guest), 17-Jul-09 04:31 PM, #5
          Reply RE: I'm really sorry things had to go that way...., Fortress Newb (Guest), 17-Jul-09 04:52 PM, #6
               Reply Off topic. Why the #### are nearly all guards good alig..., CD (Guest), 17-Jul-09 04:59 PM, #7

Humbert. (Guest)Sun 12-Jul-09 12:16 PM

#82813, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

Definitely competent, though you really shouldn't have signalled your past char by referring to two certain chars you played... I was hoping you'd reproduce the success of storm sword, though I knew it wouldn't be as powerful as the previous characters you played (Aganthas, Ilvakihj, Ajirkahn) it most certainly has more kill-sealing ability.

Tip: It'd be helpful if you fix the strong-headed take-charge attitude (literally all of the Forties noticed it). If you are a powerhouse, people will know, you don't need to act like you're the boss (especially in a cabal with a chain of command), unless of course you really -are- the Marshall or Captain.

Shadrist (Guest)Fri 17-Jul-09 04:03 PM

#83037, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Shadrist the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #3

Fortress... is just... full of too many newbies that get me and the tactics I have put to utter ####. Honestly, I cringed when I had to team up with more then half of them. You, Arrna, Tialan, and Lornakanmas were the only folk I considered actually competent in there department. It was a build capable of repelling Ahtieli and big guys like Gzurweeg, also... my first real sword hero. Other character of mine was Shijjakru.

Artenno (Guest)Sun 12-Jul-09 09:39 AM

#82804, "I enjoyed our ideological talks /stxt"
In response to Reply #0

I failed to seduce you in any way with the dark side. Thanks for playing along and good luck with your next!

Arrna (Guest)Sat 11-Jul-09 07:11 PM

#82793, "I'm really sorry things had to go that way...."
In response to Reply #0

... But I suppose we both has to stick to our roles. You really seemed to know your stuff. And I was hoping that your attitude was all your role. I know it sucks getting uninducted, but if nothing else, it opens up a bunch of RP opportunities.

Well, good luck with your next though!

Shadrist (Guest)Fri 17-Jul-09 04:31 PM

#83040, "RE: I'm really sorry things had to go that way...."
In response to Reply #1

Meh... I just don't see the RP reasoning behind backing protection of corrupt magistrates when all the PC leaders are evil and the head PC is a Mummy. That and well, working with newbs constantly who just make mistakes too frequently or aren't fast enough is a pet peeve. I guess that makes me a bad person.

Fortress Newb (Guest)Fri 17-Jul-09 04:52 PM

#83042, "RE: I'm really sorry things had to go that way...."
In response to Reply #5

Here's some advice for you. When you act like an ass, people treat you like an ass. Blaming them for that is silly.

I laughed at your 'aren't fast enough' comment. We didn't interact a lot but by the end I cringed when you'd log in. You'd bark orders at me to do stuff that I was already doing, or that wasn't actually possible, so many times that and I'd just stop everything and count to 10 just to see if I could annoy you.

I didn't hold it against you cause I figured that was your role. Ah well.

Anyway, good luck on your next.

CD (Guest)Fri 17-Jul-09 04:59 PM

#83043, "Off topic. Why the #### are nearly all guards good alig..."
In response to Reply #6

ntnt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82791 Previous topic | Next topic