Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Ma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81493
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Jun-09 12:48 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81493, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Jun 16 00:44:31 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Korsal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Korsal (Guest)Tue 16-Jun-09 12:34 PM

#81534, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare..."
In response to Reply #0

I just couldn't get anything going pkwise, and I dont like feeling so useless. The combo had so much potential, yet my execution was always flawed in some way.

I got a few sweet kills, and I got screwed over a few times. My past few chars have made me really despise the village, so a village-killer is whats coming next.

Vythigor and Nacklewig: Thank you for all the help regearing and ranking. That was appreciated.

The rest of tribunals that I knew: I was probably a condescending asshole to you. Sorry, I actually liked most of you. No one in the cabal really rubbed me the wrong way.

AarnTue 16-Jun-09 12:44 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81535, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare..."
In response to Reply #3

I had fun with you as Eolin. We had one great conversation after a fight... I can't remember the circumstances now, but it was funny.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn

Nacklewig (Guest)Tue 16-Jun-09 01:13 PM

#81538, "BLARG!"
In response to Reply #3

Man, that really sucks. I was so bummed when you stopped showing for so long and then got really excited when you logged on the other day and it seemed like you'd actually be around again. Now...this. I actually kind of saw it coming, but was hoping it wasn't the case. Of course, if it ain't fun, don't do it, so I understand.

I'm gunna miss ya, bub!

Liethkim (Guest)Tue 16-Jun-09 12:24 PM

#81533, "For serious?"
In response to Reply #0

I was sort of looking forward to a rivalry with you. You seemed pretty cool, but maybe a little bit too condescending given how our fights went.

GLWYN?

Vythigor (Guest)Tue 16-Jun-09 10:07 AM

#81522, "Grrrrrrrrrrr"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81493 Previous topic | Next topic