Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81493
81493, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 16 00:44:31 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Korsal perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:63
81534, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Korsal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just couldn't get anything going pkwise, and I dont like feeling so useless. The combo had so much potential, yet my execution was always flawed in some way.

I got a few sweet kills, and I got screwed over a few times. My past few chars have made me really despise the village, so a village-killer is whats coming next.

Vythigor and Nacklewig: Thank you for all the help regearing and ranking. That was appreciated.

The rest of tribunals that I knew: I was probably a condescending asshole to you. Sorry, I actually liked most of you. No one in the cabal really rubbed me the wrong way.
81535, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korsal the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun with you as Eolin. We had one great conversation after a fight... I can't remember the circumstances now, but it was funny.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn
81538, BLARG!
Posted by Nacklewig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, that really sucks. I was so bummed when you stopped showing for so long and then got really excited when you logged on the other day and it seemed like you'd actually be around again. Now...this. I actually kind of saw it coming, but was hoping it wasn't the case. Of course, if it ain't fun, don't do it, so I understand.

I'm gunna miss ya, bub!
81533, For serious?
Posted by Liethkim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was sort of looking forward to a rivalry with you. You seemed pretty cool, but maybe a little bit too condescending given how our fights went.

GLWYN?
81522, Grrrrrrrrrrr
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t