Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient Way..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80851
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 04-Jun-09 08:48 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80851, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Jun 4 08:47:05 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Zahken perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:135

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Adeglicfh (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 01:24 PM

#80886, "Sad to see this, You were on the ball, all around. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Nidblot (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 01:22 PM

#80885, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Zahked.

Good luck with your next!

Vythigor (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 09:22 AM

#80857, "That's too bad..."
In response to Reply #0

... I know it was frustrating for you to try to level up and I was certainly willing to help but it looked like every time you'd make an effort to push for hero, you'd get interrupted. I thought you learned a ton with this character and have really improved in all aspects of the game. It was good to have you by my side, as I had a lot to learn myself and it was fun making mistakes together and then learning immensely from them. Thanks for all the travels and it was a blast chasing criminals with you. Good luck with your next.

V

P.S.: Thull and you in one day, ouch.

Zahken (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 11:31 AM

#80871, "RE: That's too bad..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah I just felt like I was not going anywhere fast. Sometimes I find the way of a Tribunal to be a bit dull (which I am sure many have pointed out in the past). I will say I enjoyed our times together and really appreciated all the help and knowledge you provided. You were always the one I could count on being around when I was.

I also must say that it became frustrating constantly fighting off villagers who outmatched me by a landslide. If I was prepped I could hold my own for a short while...at least until a DB landed then it was time to run, tail between my legs. I guess I just have to realize the fun villagers have taking on non-village warriors given their immense advantages over them.

All in all I had a some fun times, but just was not feeling it anymore. Thanks for your comments - I hope to see you a steady force in Tribs.

Zahken

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80851 Previous topic | Next topic