Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=80851
80851, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 4 08:47:05 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Zahken perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:135
80886, Sad to see this, You were on the ball, all around. n/t
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80885, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zahken the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Nidblot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I liked Zahked.

Good luck with your next!
80857, That's too bad...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... I know it was frustrating for you to try to level up and I was certainly willing to help but it looked like every time you'd make an effort to push for hero, you'd get interrupted. I thought you learned a ton with this character and have really improved in all aspects of the game. It was good to have you by my side, as I had a lot to learn myself and it was fun making mistakes together and then learning immensely from them. Thanks for all the travels and it was a blast chasing criminals with you. Good luck with your next.

V

P.S.: Thull and you in one day, ouch.
80871, RE: That's too bad...
Posted by Zahken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I just felt like I was not going anywhere fast. Sometimes I find the way of a Tribunal to be a bit dull (which I am sure many have pointed out in the past). I will say I enjoyed our times together and really appreciated all the help and knowledge you provided. You were always the one I could count on being around when I was.

I also must say that it became frustrating constantly fighting off villagers who outmatched me by a landslide. If I was prepped I could hold my own for a short while...at least until a DB landed then it was time to run, tail between my legs. I guess I just have to realize the fun villagers have taking on non-village warriors given their immense advantages over them.

All in all I had a some fun times, but just was not feeling it anymore. Thanks for your comments - I hope to see you a steady force in Tribs.

Zahken