Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Raishan the Sukuinage" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80473
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 27-May-09 12:08 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80473, "(DELETED) [None] Raishan the Sukuinage"

Wed May 27 00:07:23 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Raishan perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:74

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aww poop. What gives?, Aeinrez (Guest), 27-May-09 12:41 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah.., Java, 27-May-09 12:47 AM, #2
          Reply You were Java?, Aeinrez (Guest), 27-May-09 01:08 AM, #3
          Reply Dude..., Cavefisher (Guest), 27-May-09 01:59 AM, #4
          Reply Yeah, I felt bad about the one in Underdark too.., Java, 27-May-09 02:01 AM, #5
               Reply Don't feel bad., Cavefisher (Guest), 27-May-09 02:29 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Yeah.., Aarn, 27-May-09 08:17 AM, #7
               Reply Yeah, that was me., Java, 27-May-09 04:35 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Yeah, that was me., Aarn, 27-May-09 10:13 PM, #9

Aeinrez (Guest)Wed 27-May-09 12:41 AM

#80476, "Aww poop. What gives?"
In response to Reply #0

I liked you.

JavaWed 27-May-09 12:47 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#80477, "Yeah.."
In response to Reply #1

I was really conflicted with this char for a while. His role was fun, and he was a little badass most of the time. But I was dumb and lazy, and somehow managed to get down to 15 con (through a truly retarded amount of mob deaths though.. not sure if that's better or worse).

I have like 5 char ideas already stewing though and the new Paladin dedications are calling me. So I figured I'd give Raishan up, so I could get rid of the temptation of playing a char that I knew wouldn't be able to stick around very long.

BTW.. I can't believe you're not leaderized yet. From everything I saw on a couple chars now, you've earned it. Oh well.. I guess Baer has her own thought process as far as that goes.

Aeinrez (Guest)Wed 27-May-09 01:08 AM

#80481, "You were Java?"
In response to Reply #2

Huh, I would have never guessed that.

We have an interesting history. Love/Hate so to speak. Glad we could have that talk at the Inn.

Cavefisher (Guest)Wed 27-May-09 01:59 AM

#80494, "Dude..."
In response to Reply #2

I had fun fighting you. My excuses were true excuses, though they certainly don't matter in the scheme of things! That time you killed me in the underdark, I had the entire fight flash across my screen instantly after about 50 seconds of lag. Then the second time Sideon was talking to me and I thought you were still deep in the city so I reverted and lost all buffs when you showed up suddenly. Was fun chasing you around with the cat. I just wish it could see hidden! Luck with your next!

JavaWed 27-May-09 02:01 AM
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#80495, "Yeah, I felt bad about the one in Underdark too.."
In response to Reply #4

In hindsight, I probably should have realized something was up. But I thought I was catching you fleeing and putting up spells and ####.

That cat was tougher than I expected. And I REALLY wish I knew it couldn't see hidden for the whole time. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off for no reason at all.

Cavefisher (Guest)Wed 27-May-09 02:29 AM

#80497, "Don't feel bad."
In response to Reply #5

I choose to play in conditions that I probably shouldn't play in. I accept that deaths like that are going to happen. You have no way of knowing.

AarnWed 27-May-09 08:17 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80515, "RE: Yeah.."
In response to Reply #2

If I'm remembering right, you were the assassin that I got in an argument with, when I was grouped with a neutral minotaur? You were with a different ranking group in the crypts.

I had a note to look for you more in the future, but not sure I ever saw you again. It was one of the best opportunities I had to get in to Eolin's role, and I was sorry we never connected again so we could argue about it some more. In short my character had specific reasons that justified it for him, that I didn't get to manifest as much as I wanted in the course of the character.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn

JavaWed 27-May-09 04:35 PM
1055 posts
#80546, "Yeah, that was me."
In response to Reply #7

I disappeared for a while shortly after that. Work stuff took me out of the picture for about a week or so, and when I got back I tried another character out briefly.

I always like getting in those kinds of IC discussions/arguments though. It seems like the only time people want to talk is to do interviews, ask to group, and tell their enemies that they'll full loot them.

At least 4 different people in game told me I talk to much. Go figure.

AarnWed 27-May-09 10:13 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#80576, "RE: Yeah, that was me."
In response to Reply #8

It was funny actually, in our discussion I discovered that trying to stick with my accent really slows me down. Made it hard to balance between "accent" and "fast-moving conversation".

Also, you talk a lot.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80473 Previous topic | Next topic