Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Raishan the Sukuinage
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=80473
80473, (DELETED) [None] Raishan the Sukuinage
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 27 00:07:23 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Raishan perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:74
80476, Aww poop. What gives?
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you.
80477, Yeah..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really conflicted with this char for a while. His role was fun, and he was a little badass most of the time. But I was dumb and lazy, and somehow managed to get down to 15 con (through a truly retarded amount of mob deaths though.. not sure if that's better or worse).

I have like 5 char ideas already stewing though and the new Paladin dedications are calling me. So I figured I'd give Raishan up, so I could get rid of the temptation of playing a char that I knew wouldn't be able to stick around very long.

BTW.. I can't believe you're not leaderized yet. From everything I saw on a couple chars now, you've earned it. Oh well.. I guess Baer has her own thought process as far as that goes.
80481, You were Java?
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Huh, I would have never guessed that.

We have an interesting history. Love/Hate so to speak. Glad we could have that talk at the Inn.
80494, Dude...
Posted by Cavefisher on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun fighting you. My excuses were true excuses, though they certainly don't matter in the scheme of things! That time you killed me in the underdark, I had the entire fight flash across my screen instantly after about 50 seconds of lag. :P Then the second time Sideon was talking to me and I thought you were still deep in the city so I reverted and lost all buffs when you showed up suddenly. :P Was fun chasing you around with the cat. I just wish it could see hidden! Luck with your next!
80495, Yeah, I felt bad about the one in Underdark too..
In hindsight, I probably should have realized something was up. But I thought I was catching you fleeing and putting up spells and ####.

That cat was tougher than I expected. And I REALLY wish I knew it couldn't see hidden for the whole time. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off for no reason at all.
80497, Don't feel bad.
Posted by Cavefisher on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I choose to play in conditions that I probably shouldn't play in. I accept that deaths like that are going to happen. You have no way of knowing. :P
80515, RE: Yeah..
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I'm remembering right, you were the assassin that I got in an argument with, when I was grouped with a neutral minotaur? You were with a different ranking group in the crypts.

I had a note to look for you more in the future, but not sure I ever saw you again. It was one of the best opportunities I had to get in to Eolin's role, and I was sorry we never connected again so we could argue about it some more. :P In short my character had specific reasons that justified it for him, that I didn't get to manifest as much as I wanted in the course of the character.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn
80546, Yeah, that was me.
I disappeared for a while shortly after that. Work stuff took me out of the picture for about a week or so, and when I got back I tried another character out briefly.

I always like getting in those kinds of IC discussions/arguments though. It seems like the only time people want to talk is to do interviews, ask to group, and tell their enemies that they'll full loot them.

At least 4 different people in game told me I talk to much. Go figure.
80576, RE: Yeah, that was me.
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was funny actually, in our discussion I discovered that trying to stick with my accent really slows me down. Made it hard to balance between "accent" and "fast-moving conversation".

Also, you talk a lot. :P