Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Taiu the Communer of Damnation, Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79434
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-May-09 08:32 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79434, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Taiu the Communer of Damnation, Imperial Acolyte"

Sun May 3 08:31:34 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Taiu perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bleh, Taiu (Guest), 03-May-09 09:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bleh, Khaan (Guest), 03-May-09 12:55 PM, #2
     Reply had fun fighting you. good luck with your next! nt, Smashtro, 03-May-09 11:45 PM, #3
     Reply I didn't not like you., Iunna, 04-May-09 06:22 AM, #4
          Reply Didn't mean to make it a knock on you., Taiu (Guest), 04-May-09 10:25 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Didn't mean to make it a knock on you., Kalageadon, 05-May-09 03:00 AM, #6

Taiu (Guest)Sun 03-May-09 09:01 AM

#79435, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #0

I keep trying to write a reply, but it all ends up frustrating me. So I'll leave with a thanks to Iunna for empowering me, even though it seemed you didn't like me, and Ignez for actually having some good fun fighting with. Don't think I'll try another empowered char anytime soon.

Khaan (Guest)Sun 03-May-09 12:55 PM

#79437, "RE: Bleh"
In response to Reply #1

Didn't get much time. But what I saw looked promising.

Good luck with your next.

SmashtroSun 03-May-09 11:45 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2009
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79446, "had fun fighting you. good luck with your next! nt"
In response to Reply #1

djijid

IunnaMon 04-May-09 06:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#79447, "I didn't not like you."
In response to Reply #1

But Iunna's kind of ####ed up IC right now, so most interactions
are going to be flavored by that. Sorry things didn't pan out for
you, good luck with whatever's next!

Taiu (Guest)Mon 04-May-09 10:25 AM

#79452, "Didn't mean to make it a knock on you."
In response to Reply #4

It was more the whole mess with Empire and the cheating thing. I was stupid and said something then all I saw were #### about getting what Imperials deserve, when all other PK action I had was solo and I hadn't looted a single item from anyone I killed. My roleplay started slipping badly as I kinda got the meh with the character and I just couldn't get the shineyness I had at first back after that. Also, I had trouble seeming to be on the same time as you, which hurt. I'm just not sure I'm the type to keep to a role well enough. I'm too much the loner, it's my playstyle in all the games I play and loner doesn't seem to be a good way to get empowered past 35.

KalageadonTue 05-May-09 03:00 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#79474, "RE: Didn't mean to make it a knock on you."
In response to Reply #5

As long as your role incorporates that loner style, you should be fine, I have played several chars through empowerment and one through tattoo that were all somewhat of loaners, one in which I soloed to hero. So my advice is to put your playing style into the role of the char. I didn't know you but sounds like you enjoy the game so keep it up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79434 Previous topic | Next topic