Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Taiu the Communer of Damnation, Imperial Acolyte
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79434
79434, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Taiu the Communer of Damnation, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 3 08:31:34 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Taiu perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:77
79435, Bleh
Posted by Taiu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I keep trying to write a reply, but it all ends up frustrating me. So I'll leave with a thanks to Iunna for empowering me, even though it seemed you didn't like me, and Ignez for actually having some good fun fighting with. Don't think I'll try another empowered char anytime soon.
79437, RE: Bleh
Posted by Khaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't get much time. But what I saw looked promising.

Good luck with your next.
79446, had fun fighting you. good luck with your next! nt
Posted by Smashtro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
djijid
79447, I didn't not like you.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But Iunna's kind of ####ed up IC right now, so most interactions
are going to be flavored by that. Sorry things didn't pan out for
you, good luck with whatever's next!
79452, Didn't mean to make it a knock on you.
Posted by Taiu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was more the whole mess with Empire and the cheating thing. I was stupid and said something then all I saw were #### about getting what Imperials deserve, when all other PK action I had was solo and I hadn't looted a single item from anyone I killed. My roleplay started slipping badly as I kinda got the meh with the character and I just couldn't get the shineyness I had at first back after that. Also, I had trouble seeming to be on the same time as you, which hurt. I'm just not sure I'm the type to keep to a role well enough. I'm too much the loner, it's my playstyle in all the games I play and loner doesn't seem to be a good way to get empowered past 35.
79474, RE: Didn't mean to make it a knock on you.
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As long as your role incorporates that loner style, you should be fine, I have played several chars through empowerment and one through tattoo that were all somewhat of loaners, one in which I soloed to hero. So my advice is to put your playing style into the role of the char. I didn't know you but sounds like you enjoy the game so keep it up.