Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lesikinilt Nitikiliitki the Seasoned ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78923
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Apr-09 12:48 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78923, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lesikinilt Nitikiliitki the Seasoned Searcher of Justice, Justiciar of Thera"

Fri Apr 17 00:44:57 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lesikinilt perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:386

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dragomir2 (Guest)Fri 17-Apr-09 09:20 AM

#78931, "Boo!!"
In response to Reply #0

Living through 5 provosts, becoming Justiciar, Provincial twice if I remember correctly and you just let the cat auto? For shame! Man, I loved Lesik, as both Fendril and Lenfelin. I hope you are around somewhere still...

Lesikinilt (Guest)Sun 19-Apr-09 04:55 PM

#78998, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Ya i moved a few states and did not have the time to keep up with this characters strange potential. This is my second Justiciar and I loved every minute of em. I enjoyed all those i interacted with. I didnt like Iktul at first but he grew on me for some reason. Inglor and Fendril was one of the best provosts i served under. Well there was a lot of fights and such so hit me up. I hope to get a stable connection here. Thanks for everthing from the immortals. neat cool name and everything I dont think i could of asked for any more from who ever kept me busy trieng. I will be back!

Lesikinilt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78923 Previous topic | Next topic