Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lesikinilt Nitikiliitki the Seasoned Searcher of Justice, Justiciar of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78923
78923, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lesikinilt Nitikiliitki the Seasoned Searcher of Justice, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 17 00:44:57 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lesikinilt perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:386
78931, Boo!!
Posted by Dragomir2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Living through 5 provosts, becoming Justiciar, Provincial twice if I remember correctly and you just let the cat auto? For shame! Man, I loved Lesik, as both Fendril and Lenfelin. I hope you are around somewhere still...
78998, Goodbyes
Posted by Lesikinilt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ya i moved a few states and did not have the time to keep up with this characters strange potential. This is my second Justiciar and I loved every minute of em. I enjoyed all those i interacted with. I didnt like Iktul at first but he grew on me for some reason. Inglor and Fendril was one of the best provosts i served under. Well there was a lot of fights and such so hit me up. I hope to get a stable connection here. Thanks for everthing from the immortals. neat cool name and everything I dont think i could of asked for any more from who ever kept me busy trieng. I will be back!

Lesikinilt