Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Caranock the Inceptor of the Astral" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78704
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Apr-09 11:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78704, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Caranock the Inceptor of the Astral"

Fri Apr 10 23:50:21 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Caranock perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:conjurer
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:48

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXBSat 11-Apr-09 02:50 AM
Member since 15th Jun 2005
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78711, "Humm...."
In response to Reply #0

I tried managing a svirfneblin conjurer nexite not too long back... crazy name which I've forgotten now... Was very difficult, although I never did get to take the wisdome = charismatic charm edge but all that helps with are the elementals anyway...

The combination of their charisma and just difficulty of being neutral made playing them fairly non-enjoyable.. loved the free stone skin though.

Out of curiosity, and because I was hoping you would stick it through... what was your downfall, etc? (besides crappy angels I imagine)

Caranock (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 07:51 AM

#78717, "RE: Humm...."
In response to Reply #1

>Out of curiosity, and because I was hoping you would stick it
>through... what was your downfall, etc? (besides crappy angels
>I imagine)

I don't think I've ever had to sleep so much or spend so many long periods being completely ineffective with a character due to the timers. It got really annoying. REALLLY annoying. Finally, when I died again....well, it was kinda a spur of the moment thing.

EXBSat 11-Apr-09 04:32 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2005
102 posts
#78724, "I couldn't agree more"
In response to Reply #2

With my svirf conjie I quickly learned that if I called an angel (for example) with 700 mana, I HAD to invest a minimum of 600 mana into the binding and even then it would often fail... the fail-safe was the same mana used for the calling.

Goodies and/or evils think they have it hard, but at least when I rolled an evil I could call that lesser ice devil and then bind it with less than half of what I used to call it in the first place.

Which in the end is one of my gripes... why do "they" get a familiar that helps mana regen when neutrals have much more cause for that need? Still don't get it.... ah well.

EXB

Hope to see you back into nexus

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78704 Previous topic | Next topic