Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Soraec the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78621
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Apr-09 08:16 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78621, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Soraec the Grand Master of Changelings, Venerable Maran"

Tue Apr 7 08:18:20 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Soraec perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:476

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Soraec (Guest)Tue 07-Apr-09 08:57 AM

#78622, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Soraec the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

This is my third hero (all shapeshifters) but by far my favorite. Yes I am a newbie as I am sure several of you guessed. With the first characters I learned that not only was I bad at PK I was also afraid of it. That wont fly in this mud! So what better way to learn about pking then a offense/air shifter. I tried to hunt solo as that is the best way to learn.
Soraec lucked out big time! Lion/eagle, both amazing forms. I cant say enough about air forms. I only lived this long because of what they can do.
Luck struck me again with my ABS. I was able to gather all of them by myself (but I choose rp wise not to gather one of the set).
The only thing I regret about Soraec is choosing that he get a solo kill before applying to the fortress. This resulted in me being a hero for sometime before getting in. That first kill took me forever.

I only play one character at a time but I try to play as often as I am able (I wish it was more). My first shifter was before the revamp and with Soraec I saw the change come in for the air forms. Big thumbs up from me for the shifter revamp.

Next for me is to work on my RP and exploring. I am really bad with area knowledge.

Baerinika, thanks for giving me a chance at Maran. It happened before I was expecting it. I will definetly come back to the fortress sometime in the future.
Padwei, thanks for the words after my final death. I loved your mortal and I am sure I will love you more as an imm.
The fortress characters are great. There are some real standout pkers and rpers. The fortress is always full of helpful players and I appreciate all the help given to me.
Evil chars - without you guys Soraec would have been nothing. I would fly around looking for someone who had a red aura. Thanks for giving me a fight.

All in all I had a great experience. There is alot of respect from fellow players. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Next time I hope to succeed in age death.

Kasir (Guest)Tue 07-Apr-09 09:20 AM

#78623, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Soraec the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #1

For what it's worth I didn't notice you were a newbie. I can't see exact numbers, but it seemed like you had a decent amount of PKs compared to the rest of the Fort.

Your next character is really going to miss that air form. It's just so damn convenient.

Abernytee (Guest)Tue 07-Apr-09 09:50 AM

#78624, "Goodbye and hurry back"
In response to Reply #1

As much as I hated knowing you would pop up on me when I was really hurt (curses to hawkeye) I also enjoyed knowing you would fight.

Nice job,

-----Abernyte misses his air forms because he got lazy. Or did having an air shifter make him lazy?!

Haidoril (Guest)Tue 07-Apr-09 12:27 PM

#78628, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Soraec the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #1

Good showing old boy. I think for a while there you were one of the only Fortress players that matched up with my playing times. Always looking for a rumble too. Hadn't seen you in a while so it's good too see you stick it out until the end.

Zefta (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 02:36 AM

#78645, "You were really cool."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed fighting you as both Zefta and Iegob. To bad we won't be meeting eachother on CF again.

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78621 Previous topic | Next topic