Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78124
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 23-Mar-09 11:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78124, "(DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Mon Mar 23 22:34:55 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Whood perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:137

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Edika (Guest)Tue 24-Mar-09 01:14 AM

#78125, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcan..."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to adventure with you, but you seemed aggressive but knowledgeable none the less. What happened?

GLWYN

Whood (Guest)Tue 24-Mar-09 09:38 AM

#78141, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcan..."
In response to Reply #1

Believe me, I wanted to adventure too! But I kept getting more and more behind in school because of CF and had to delete my chars. It seems to be the only way I can control the addiction, which sucks, but works. It was the best thing though, since in the two days since I deleted, I accomplished more than in the entire 2 weeks before.
I'm on vacation for the next month, so after this week's mid-terms I might roll up something else. It was the first time I actually bothered to try and PK with a char, and I've been learning which classes he did well against and which he got rocked by. Tried to never shy away from a fight, and that got me killed by Malthalia a whole bunch, but she was always cool about it.

Goodbyes to everybody, though I wish I could stay. The next char might actually have a role instead of being a pk experiment (that wasn't very successful I might add!)

See you in the fields.

Nian (Guest)Tue 24-Mar-09 05:00 PM

#78186, "It's a shame to see you go so soon"
In response to Reply #2

Whenever I could travel with you, I enjoyed it.

Much luck with school and all that!

Remember, CF is just a game. You can afford to let it wait, just ignore the sirens wail, trying to drag you in again. If you have to, get some candle's wax in your ears.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78124 Previous topic | Next topic