Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78124
78124, (DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 23 22:34:55 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Whood perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:137
78125, RE: (DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to adventure with you, but you seemed aggressive but knowledgeable none the less. What happened?

GLWYN
78141, RE: (DELETED) [None] Whood the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Whood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Believe me, I wanted to adventure too! But I kept getting more and more behind in school because of CF and had to delete my chars. It seems to be the only way I can control the addiction, which sucks, but works. It was the best thing though, since in the two days since I deleted, I accomplished more than in the entire 2 weeks before.
I'm on vacation for the next month, so after this week's mid-terms I might roll up something else. It was the first time I actually bothered to try and PK with a char, and I've been learning which classes he did well against and which he got rocked by. Tried to never shy away from a fight, and that got me killed by Malthalia a whole bunch, but she was always cool about it.

Goodbyes to everybody, though I wish I could stay. The next char might actually have a role instead of being a pk experiment (that wasn't very successful I might add!)

See you in the fields.
78186, It's a shame to see you go so soon
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whenever I could travel with you, I enjoyed it.

Much luck with school and all that!

Remember, CF is just a game. You can afford to let it wait, just ignore the sirens wail, trying to drag you in again. If you have to, get some candle's wax in your ears. ;)