Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Armallyn the Elemental Lady" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77931
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 17-Mar-09 12:12 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77931, "(DELETED) [None] Armallyn the Elemental Lady"

Tue Mar 17 11:11:33 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Armallyn perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for the shout out. nt, Ghriz (Guest), 17-Mar-09 03:00 PM, #4
Reply I got to see both sides. You ooze orc. Great job man., TMNS (Guest), 18-Mar-09 03:28 PM, #9
     Reply That was you too?, Ghriz (Guest), 19-Mar-09 02:57 PM, #12
          Reply If there's one thing I know, it's lowbie fire sword spe..., TMNS (Guest), 20-Mar-09 01:04 PM, #17
Reply I liked you, Nian (Guest), 17-Mar-09 02:06 PM, #3
Reply Delete my account please? I can't play CF anymore., The Real Sam (Guest), 17-Mar-09 12:20 PM, #1
     Reply Last thing. Zulg, you rule. Flaire, don't become like..., TheLastMohican, 17-Mar-09 12:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Last thing. Zulg, you rule. Flaire, don't become ..., Flaire (Guest), 18-Mar-09 12:20 PM, #6
          Reply Burnt out and angry. You ####ing rock man. Keep it up..., TMNS (Guest), 18-Mar-09 03:27 PM, #8
     Reply You're an odd duck, Baerinika, 17-Mar-09 03:10 PM, #5
          Reply Some things...(now that I may actually work again soon)..., TMNS (Guest), 18-Mar-09 03:26 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Some things...(now that I may actually work again s..., Rayihn, 18-Mar-09 05:36 PM, #10
                    Reply But that's the thing. I had no reason TO worship you a..., TMNS (Guest), 19-Mar-09 02:23 PM, #11
                         Reply That's kind of interesting, Rayihn, 19-Mar-09 03:40 PM, #13
                         Reply It's similar for me, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 19-Mar-09 06:44 PM, #15
                         Reply What's funny is that is KINDA what I did., TMNS (Guest), 20-Mar-09 01:02 PM, #16
                              Reply RE: What's funny is that is KINDA what I did., Rayihn, 20-Mar-09 01:57 PM, #18
                                   Reply Well, expect a follower in about a month., TMNS (Guest), 20-Mar-09 02:38 PM, #19
                                        Reply Good luck with the new? job. (n/t), Daevryn, 20-Mar-09 02:48 PM, #20
                                             Reply Luck? I don't need no stinking luck., TMNS (Guest), 20-Mar-09 03:05 PM, #21
                         Reply Me too, Fjarn, 19-Mar-09 04:20 PM, #14

Ghriz (Guest)Tue 17-Mar-09 03:00 PM

#77948, "Thanks for the shout out. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TMNS (Guest)Wed 18-Mar-09 03:28 PM

#77979, "I got to see both sides. You ooze orc. Great job man."
In response to Reply #4

I can't believe you ganged me twice after I one-rounded you though I mean, that's perfect orc roleplay! Damn you for being a good roleplayer!

Ghriz (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 02:57 PM

#78002, "That was you too?"
In response to Reply #9

The first time you steamrolled me so bad. The second fight, you came at my group so we went to town. In part tres, I think I was grouped with Igleshta or we were about to, or something. We were buddies, though, so I had to help him out because I knew how much of a nightmare you were. Awesome job on making that character tough as hell, btw.

TMNS (Guest)Fri 20-Mar-09 01:04 PM

#78024, "If there's one thing I know, it's lowbie fire sword spe..."
In response to Reply #12

I'll be rooting for you.

PS That first gang death I was just ####ing pissed because I died to some crappy AP and lost most of my set (PS Pay attention when you quaff a diminution, because wielding a two-handed sword in your main will #### you; christ I need highlights if I play again), then Varissa slept and killed me. No hard feelings, whatsoever (though it was odd I didn't hit the thief once in melee).

Nian (Guest)Tue 17-Mar-09 02:06 PM

#77947, "I liked you"
In response to Reply #0

And I'm sure I would have enjoyed having you around for a longer period than we traveled now.

Take care.

The Real Sam (Guest)Tue 17-Mar-09 12:20 PM

#77932, "Delete my account please? I can't play CF anymore."
In response to Reply #0

Sick of getting pissed over an online game that I don't need to waste my time with.

IMMs, you guys are amazing. I hope you don't get burned out.

TheLastMohicanTue 17-Mar-09 12:31 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77933, "Last thing. Zulg, you rule. Flaire, don't become like..."
In response to Reply #1

Good luck with life everyone.

Flaire (Guest)Wed 18-Mar-09 12:20 PM

#77972, "RE: Last thing. Zulg, you rule. Flaire, don't become ..."
In response to Reply #2

I don't follow. like what?

TMNS (Guest)Wed 18-Mar-09 03:27 PM

#77978, "Burnt out and angry. You ####ing rock man. Keep it up..."
In response to Reply #6

NT

BaerinikaTue 17-Mar-09 03:10 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#77949, "You're an odd duck"
In response to Reply #1

I wouldn't have guessed this was you. This character was always really strange for me. You seemed like you wanted to join Fort but you didn't really seem to put that much effort into it and when it seemed "hard" you gave up right away. I do imm inductions when there are no leaders or a lack of leader played time, but there were a few times I was vis and you didn't approach me to ask about joining. On the flip side, you prayed for Rayihn a couple times but also seemed to give up after a few attempts (back in December). I know you have the RP in you, but you gotta be willing to follow through on stuff.

Hope you come back.

TMNS (Guest)Wed 18-Mar-09 03:26 PM

#77977, "Some things...(now that I may actually work again soon)..."
In response to Reply #5

I wanted to join Fort since I had never played a goodie on CF before, and obviously had never played fort. I couldn't have picked a worse time, since Fort was huge.

I wanted to try a character that had a role that was based on everyday events that would shape the character. I had no pre-ordained ideas about the character other than that she was nobility from Arial City and was a "good person".

I couldn't get a single Fortress character to talk to me for about a week other than Padwei. I would send tells asking if they needed help or if they got my note and would be met with stone silence. Eventually it got to become disheartening, especially when Java's Captain basically told me he wouldn't induct me because I was in hero range and I spent a lot of time in my guild. Eventually, I realized I didn't want to be in a cabal that treated me that way. The last two weeks were a lot better on that front though.

I wanted to follow you since I wanted to follow you, unfortunately I never knew HOW. I tried to live like a follower of yours should, but when I don't play empowerment classes I always struggle with how to approach an immortal.

Once I start working again maybe I'll be back.

RayihnWed 18-Mar-09 05:36 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#77982, "RE: Some things...(now that I may actually work again s..."
In response to Reply #7

When I worship an imm as a mort I just pretend that I'm a priest of that god. It shouldn't be that hard, they're someone you worship. Treat them that way. Go to them and ask to learn more of their religion. Tell them you want to follow them. Earlier the better.

TMNS (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 02:23 PM

#78001, "But that's the thing. I had no reason TO worship you a..."
In response to Reply #10

...other than player desire. I kept waiting for a Rayihn follower to convert me or something, so I could follow you.

RayihnThu 19-Mar-09 03:40 PM
1147 posts
#78003, "That's kind of interesting"
In response to Reply #11

I wouldn't expect any better reason than "As I began my adventuring career I heard of the gods, since they are pretty commonly known of, and I decided Rayihn sounded cool and I wanted to go learn more about her and so I did." If you wait for someone to bring the rainbow to you, you're gonna be left in the dark a lot.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 06:44 PM

#78007, "It's similar for me"
In response to Reply #13

He hit the nail on the head as to why I find it hard to rp with imms, and my rp with players tends to be vastly superior.

With players, I am interacting based on my experiences. With an imm, I don't really have experiences to drive me to wanting to interact. To me, faith is something that you find, not something that you actively go out to try to learn.

I accept that in Thera it might make more sense, since the gods are -known- to exist, but it's still why I find it hard to rp a religious guy.

TMNS (Guest)Fri 20-Mar-09 01:02 PM

#78023, "What's funny is that is KINDA what I did."
In response to Reply #13

But it felt too forced from my part, which is why I never came back to the shrine/prayed.

RayihnFri 20-Mar-09 01:57 PM
1147 posts
#78025, "RE: What's funny is that is KINDA what I did."
In response to Reply #16

Oh well...maybe next time. I need more Rayihn followers! She's far more fun to play than stuffy old elf chick.

TMNS (Guest)Fri 20-Mar-09 02:38 PM

#78026, "Well, expect a follower in about a month."
In response to Reply #18

Start working again Tuesday and my finacials should be good in about a month.

DaevrynFri 20-Mar-09 02:48 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#78027, "Good luck with the new? job. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #19

TMNS (Guest)Fri 20-Mar-09 03:05 PM

#78028, "Luck? I don't need no stinking luck."
In response to Reply #20

Thanks man.

FjarnThu 19-Mar-09 04:20 PM
Member since 03rd Jun 2008
173 posts
#78005, "Me too"
In response to Reply #11

>...other than player desire. I kept waiting for a Rayihn
>follower to convert me or something, so I could follow you.

I fall into this trap a lot; I don't really know why. Maybe it's just the curse of playing a more flexible character. You get hooked on one of the cool optional paths you might take and it never pans out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77931 Previous topic | Next topic